Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Wyoming
Medical billing & coding is a rapidly growing industry. As more and more hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities switch to electronic health records, they will need highly skilled professionals who can interpret, file and transfer medical records as necessary. The number of people using healthcare systems in the United States is due to increase due to continuing federal legislation, which will create a need for even more medical billers and coders who can work with and for insurance companies. People who are living in Wyoming and who have an interest in joining the field will have several opportunities to train as medical billers and coders.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Wyoming
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Classes taught in medical insurance -medical insurance - & coding programs include anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, healthcare law and ethics, dictation and more. Many training and certification programs can be completed in a year's time, though two year Associate's degrees in the subject are sometimes available.
Those who are studying medical insurance - billing & coding may apply for national certification through the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). While certification is not necessarily required, it signals to future employers that the prospective applicant has been trained to a certain standard of medical coding.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Wyoming
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the annual mean wage for a medical biller or coder is $31,840. This means that medical billers and coders in Wyoming can earn a good salary depending on their location, work history, training history and credentials held. The good job outlook in Wyoming is a reflection on the overall increase in the number of certified medical billers and coders across the country.
List of Wyoming Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Those who are enrolling in medical insurance - billing & coding programs in Wyoming can choose between on-campus and online courses offered by the following institutions:
National American University
CollegeAmerica - Cheyenne Campus
Everest Institute (online)
Ashworth College (online)
Kaplan University (online)
Stratford Career Institute (online)
Allen School Online
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
Virginia College (online)
Eagle Gate College (online)