Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Wyoming
Medical billing & coding is a rapidly growing industry. As more and more hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities switch to electronic health records, they will need highly skilled professionals who can interpret, file and transfer medical records as necessary. The number of people using healthcare systems in the United States is due to increase due to continuing federal legislation, which will create a need for even more medical billers and coders who can work with and for insurance companies. People who are living in Wyoming and who have an interest in joining the field will have several opportunities to train as medical billers and coders.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Wyoming
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Classes taught in medical insurance -medical insurance - & coding programs include anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, healthcare law and ethics, dictation and more. Many training and certification programs can be completed in a year's time, though two year Associate's degrees in the subject are sometimes available.
Those who are studying medical insurance - billing & coding may apply for national certification through the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). While certification is not necessarily required, it signals to future employers that the prospective applicant has been trained to a certain standard of medical coding.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Wyoming
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the annual mean wage for a medical biller or coder is $31,840. This means that medical billers and coders in Wyoming can earn a good salary depending on their location, work history, training history and credentials held. The good job outlook in Wyoming is a reflection on the overall increase in the number of certified medical billers and coders across the country.
List of Wyoming Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Those who are enrolling in medical insurance - billing & coding programs in Wyoming can choose between on-campus and online courses offered by the following institutions:
National American University
CollegeAmerica - Cheyenne Campus
Everest Institute (online)
Ashworth College (online)
Kaplan University (online)
Stratford Career Institute (online)
Allen School Online
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
Virginia College (online)
Eagle Gate College (online)