If you live in Washington and have given any consideration to pursuing a career in the medical billing & coding sector, you should know that this can entail entry into a dynamic vocational field rife with opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement. In order to ensure that you make the most of this opportunity, it is important that you gain basic information regarding the training schools and certification classes that you can complete in order to become the most marketable job candidate. Below you will find basic information to assist you:
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Washington
Your first step towards becoming a medical biller and coder will be to find an accredited school from which you can attain degrees, certifications, experience, and/or knowledge. To accomplish this objective, you can simply enter a key phrase like "Medical Billing and Coding Degrees in Washington" or "Medical Billing and Coding Degree Programs." Once you do this, the search engine results pages will reveal a plethora of different educational options that you can choose to pursue.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Washington
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Although there are no federal and state certification requirements that function as prerequisites to entry into the world of medical billing & coding, attaining certification is still a good idea. This is the case for two reasons. First, obtaining certification will provide you with the knowledge necessary to grasp fundamental medical billing & coding concepts that will be applicable once you begin working. Additionally, many employers are more likely to hire candidates who have obtained certification than those who have not. With this idea in mind, you should consider completing a program that prepares you to take the medical billing & coding certification test such as the one offered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Washington
Medical billers and coders in Washington can expect to earn about $37,000 annually. However, this salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors including the job location, level of education, certifications, and areas of expertise.
List of Washington Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of medical billing & coding programs in Washington that you can choose from. Below you will find a list:
1. Bellingham Technical College
2. Centralia College
3. Clark College
4. Clover Park Technical College
5. Columbia Basin College
6. Everest College
If you live in Washington and want to begin pursuing a career as a medical biller and coder, you should note that obtaining an education is a great way to start. By considering the outline offered above, you can make an informed decision regarding which types of educational opportunities to pursue in order to begin a career in this exciting field. Good luck!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Washington
|Bellingham Technical College||3028 Lindbergh Ave. |
Bellingham WA 98225
|Centralia College||600 Centralia College Blvd, |
Centralia WA 98531
|Clark College||1933 Fort Vancouver Way|
Vancouver, WA 98663
|Clover Park Technical College||4500 STEILACOOM BLVD SW |
LAKEWOOD WA 98499-4004
|Columbia Basin College||2600 N. 20th Ave., |
Pasco, WA 99301
|Everest College – Bremerton||155 Washington Avenue, |
Suite 200 Bremerton, WA 98337
|Everest College – Renton||981 Powell Ave., SW Ste. |
200 Renton, WA 98057
|Everest College – Seattle||2111 North Northgate Way, Suite 300|
Seattle, WA 98133
|Everest College – Tacoma||2156 Pacific Ave.|
Tacoma, WA 98402
|Everest College – Vancouver||120 N.E. 136th Ave, Ste. 130 |
Vancouver, WA 98684
|Everett Community College||2000 Tower Street|
Everett, WA 98201
|Everest College – Everett||906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 600 |
Everett, WA 98208
|Grays Harbor College||1620 Edward P. Smith Drive |
Aberdeen WA 98520
|Green River Community College||12401 SE 320th Street|
Auburn, WA 98092-3622
|Highline Community College||2400 S. 240th St |
Des Moines, WA 98198
|Interface College – Spokane||178 South Stevens Street, |
Spokane WA 99201
|Lake Washington Institute of Technology||11605 132nd Avenue NE|
Kirkland, WA 98034
|Lower Columbia College||1600 Maple Street, |
Longview WA 98632
|Renton Technical College|| 3000 NE 4th St |
Renton, WA 98056
|Shoreline Community College||16101 Greenwood Avenue North |
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
|Spokane Community College||1810 N. Greene St.|
Spokane, WA 99217-5399
|Tacoma Community College||6501 South 19th Street, |
Tacoma, Washington 98466
|Yakima Valley Community College||S.16th Ave & Nob Hill Blvd. |
Yakima, WA 98902