If you live in Washington and have given any consideration to pursuing a career in the medical billing & coding sector, you should know that this can entail entry into a dynamic vocational field rife with opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement. In order to ensure that you make the most of this opportunity, it is important that you gain basic information regarding the training schools and certification classes that you can complete in order to become the most marketable job candidate. Below you will find basic information to assist you:
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Washington
Your first step towards becoming a medical biller and coder will be to find an accredited school from which you can attain degrees, certifications, experience, and/or knowledge. To accomplish this objective, you can simply enter a key phrase like "Medical Billing and Coding Degrees in Washington" or "Medical Billing and Coding Degree Programs." Once you do this, the search engine results pages will reveal a plethora of different educational options that you can choose to pursue.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Washington
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Although there are no federal and state certification requirements that function as prerequisites to entry into the world of medical billing & coding, attaining certification is still a good idea. This is the case for two reasons. First, obtaining certification will provide you with the knowledge necessary to grasp fundamental medical billing & coding concepts that will be applicable once you begin working. Additionally, many employers are more likely to hire candidates who have obtained certification than those who have not. With this idea in mind, you should consider completing a program that prepares you to take the medical billing & coding certification test such as the one offered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Washington
Medical billers and coders in Washington can expect to earn about $37,000 annually. However, this salary is subject to change based on a variety of factors including the job location, level of education, certifications, and areas of expertise.
List of Washington Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of medical billing & coding programs in Washington that you can choose from. Below you will find a list:
1. Bellingham Technical College
2. Centralia College
3. Clark College
4. Clover Park Technical College
5. Columbia Basin College
6. Everest College
If you live in Washington and want to begin pursuing a career as a medical biller and coder, you should note that obtaining an education is a great way to start. By considering the outline offered above, you can make an informed decision regarding which types of educational opportunities to pursue in order to begin a career in this exciting field. Good luck!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Washington
|Bellingham Technical College||3028 Lindbergh Ave. |
Bellingham WA 98225
|Centralia College||600 Centralia College Blvd, |
Centralia WA 98531
|Clark College||1933 Fort Vancouver Way|
Vancouver, WA 98663
|Clover Park Technical College||4500 STEILACOOM BLVD SW |
LAKEWOOD WA 98499-4004
|Columbia Basin College||2600 N. 20th Ave., |
Pasco, WA 99301
|Everest College – Bremerton||155 Washington Avenue, |
Suite 200 Bremerton, WA 98337
|Everest College – Renton||981 Powell Ave., SW Ste. |
200 Renton, WA 98057
|Everest College – Seattle||2111 North Northgate Way, Suite 300|
Seattle, WA 98133
|Everest College – Tacoma||2156 Pacific Ave.|
Tacoma, WA 98402
|Everest College – Vancouver||120 N.E. 136th Ave, Ste. 130 |
Vancouver, WA 98684
|Everett Community College||2000 Tower Street|
Everett, WA 98201
|Everest College – Everett||906 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite 600 |
Everett, WA 98208
|Grays Harbor College||1620 Edward P. Smith Drive |
Aberdeen WA 98520
|Green River Community College||12401 SE 320th Street|
Auburn, WA 98092-3622
|Highline Community College||2400 S. 240th St |
Des Moines, WA 98198
|Interface College – Spokane||178 South Stevens Street, |
Spokane WA 99201
|Lake Washington Institute of Technology||11605 132nd Avenue NE|
Kirkland, WA 98034
|Lower Columbia College||1600 Maple Street, |
Longview WA 98632
|Renton Technical College|| 3000 NE 4th St |
Renton, WA 98056
|Shoreline Community College||16101 Greenwood Avenue North |
Shoreline, WA 98133-5696
|Spokane Community College||1810 N. Greene St.|
Spokane, WA 99217-5399
|Tacoma Community College||6501 South 19th Street, |
Tacoma, Washington 98466
|Yakima Valley Community College||S.16th Ave & Nob Hill Blvd. |
Yakima, WA 98902