Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Virginia
Selecting and attending a college, university, career, technical or trade school that is accredited is the most important decision to make in your education. Accreditation means the schools have taken the necessary steps to provide the best educational programs. It means the education and training you receive meets the principals and standards set by independent agencies. Most employers will not recognize certificates or degrees received from a non-accredited higher education institution. In most cases, credit hours received from classes that are successfully completed are eligible for transfer towards degrees as long as they classes were taken at an accredited institution.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School VA
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Medical Billing & Coding
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Health Information Management - Associate's
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Health Information Technology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The state of Virginia does not require medical billing & coding technicians to receive formal certification in order to work. However, employers do require proper training to be completed prior to employment. In 1988, Advancing the Business of Healthcare was established to provide the standards in education and certification for medical billing & coding professionals. Advancing the Business of Healthcare goes beyond education and certification; they provide continued education, job opportunities, networking and resourcing. Medical billing & coding technicians who complete the required training and seek certification demonstrate they have gone above and beyond the standard education in order to be the very best in their field.
Salaries for Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Programs in Virginia
According to salaries.com, salary ranges for medical billing & coding positions are both above and below the national average, depending on the geographical area of the state. The variation in salaries is based on population and the general market competiveness. The following is a breakdown of the median salary ranges for both medical billing & coding positions.
Medical Billing – Above National Average
• Northern Virginia area (Alexandria, Annandale, Centreville, Reston) - $38,010
• Richmond and Petersburg area - $34,523
Medical Billing – Below National Average
• Virginia Beach area (Chesapeake, Suffolk) - $31,792
• Lynchburg - $30,494
• Roanoke - $31,479
Medical Coding - Above National Average
• Northern Virginia area (Alexandria, Annandale, Centreville, Reston) - $51 297
• Richmond and Petersburg area - $46,591
Medical Coding – Below National Average
• Virginia Beach area (Chesapeake, Suffolk) - $37,281
• Lynchburg - $41,154
• Roanoke - $42,483
List of Medical Billing and Coding Programs in Virginia
Career Training Solutions
Grand Canyon University
Miller-Motte Technical College
Mountain State University
Northern Virginia Community College
Richmond School of Health and Technology
Sanford Brown Institute
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Virginia
|Northern Virginia Community College||6699 Springfield Center Dr, |
Springfield, VA 22150
|Stratford University||7777 Leesburg Pike,|
Falls Church, VA 22043