If you live in South Dakota and have decided to pursue a career in medical billing & coding, you should know that this decision can have a profoundly positive impact on your personal and professional life. However, it will be important for you to obtain information regarding training programs and certification classes offered in the state of South Dakota so you can become the most marketable job candidate possible. Below you will find basic information regarding medical billing & coding that will help you prepare for a career in this dynamic field.
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in South Dakota
The first step you should take as you pursue a career in the medical billing & coding sector will be to find a school in your region. To accomplish this objective, you can simply conduct an internet search. Some of the keywords you may want to enter include "Medical Billing Degree Programs in South Dakota" or "Medical billing & coding Schools in South Dakota." Once you've entered these words in, the computer will provide you with a list of educational centers in your region.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School South Dakota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Although there are no medical billing & coding certification requirements at the state or federal level, individuals who wish to work within this sector will likely find it appropriate and advantageous to gain certification for many reasons. First, gaining certification enables individuals to earn valuable knowledge and experiences that provide them with a profound awareness of how this vocational sector works. Additionally, employers often view job candidates who have obtained certification as more qualified and capable than those who have not. With this idea in mind, you may want to consider completion of a certification program that prepares you to take the Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist Exam, such as the one offered by the American Medical Billing Association.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in South Dakota
Medical billers and coders who work within the state of South Dakota can expect to garner $25,000 annually. However, it is important to note that this annual income is subject to change based on a variety of factors. (Some of the factors include one's level of education, experience within the field, and specializations.)
List of South Dakota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several medical billing & coding programs in South Dakota that you can select from. Some of them include:
1. Dakota State University
2. Kilian Community College
3. Presentation College
If you have given serious thought to the pursuit of a career in the medical billing & coding sector, you should know that there are several ways to begin your journey. By reviewing the outline found above, you can obtain the information necessary to start earning the knowledge and experience necessary to excel within your chosen vocational path. Good luck!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in South Dakota
|Dakota State University||820 N Washington Ave.|
Madison, SD 57042
|Kilian Community College||300 EAST 6TH STREET, |
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57103
|Presentation College||1500 North Main Street|
Aberdeen, SD 57401