- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Specialist
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in San AntonioWhen looking for the right school, first check to make sure that it's regionally accredited. If you live in San Antonio, this means that you need to check to see if your potential school is associated with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Some colleges are nationally accredited instead, and while this isn't a bad thing, these schools tend to be for-profit.
Medical Billing and Coding Certification in San AntonioThere are a few different certifications that you may qualify for after completing your program of study. For instance, the National Healthcareer Association - referred to as the NHA - offers Billing and Coding Specialist Certification exams to medical billing and coding students and graduates. You can also choose to get certified from the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in San AntonioThe average hourly wage for individuals from San Antonio in the medical billing and coding business is $17.92. This works out to $37,270 per year; however, you may end up making more or less than this depending on your experience and education. The vast majority of people in this profession - 80 percent of workers - make between $21,910 and $60,830 per year.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in San AntonioThere are plenty of medical billing and coding programs available to students in the San Antonio area. You can get a one-year certificate or a two-year degree from schools such as:
St. Philip's College
Palo Alto College
Southern Careers Institute
College of Health Care Professions
The best way to get a good medical coding or medical billing job is to get an education at an accredited institution and get certified from a well-known agency. Since there are so many options in San Antonio, you won't even have to relocate to start your new career path.