Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate Degree (AAS)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in San AntonioWhen looking for the right school, first check to make sure that it's regionally accredited. If you live in San Antonio, this means that you need to check to see if your potential school is associated with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Some colleges are nationally accredited instead, and while this isn't a bad thing, these schools tend to be for-profit.
Medical Billing and Coding Certification in San AntonioThere are a few different certifications that you may qualify for after completing your program of study. For instance, the National Healthcareer Association - referred to as the NHA - offers Billing and Coding Specialist Certification exams to medical billing and coding students and graduates. You can also choose to get certified from the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in San AntonioThe average hourly wage for individuals from San Antonio in the medical billing and coding business is $17.92. This works out to $37,270 per year; however, you may end up making more or less than this depending on your experience and education. The vast majority of people in this profession - 80 percent of workers - make between $21,910 and $60,830 per year.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in San AntonioThere are plenty of medical billing and coding programs available to students in the San Antonio area. You can get a one-year certificate or a two-year degree from schools such as:
St. Philip's College
Palo Alto College
Southern Careers Institute
College of Health Care Professions
The best way to get a good medical coding or medical billing job is to get an education at an accredited institution and get certified from a well-known agency. Since there are so many options in San Antonio, you won't even have to relocate to start your new career path.