Our programs are focused and centered on empowering you with the skills you need to enter the expanding and rewarding Health Care Industry. Learn only what you need to gain employment in your particular field, so you can get certified and enter the job market faster.
- Medical Coding & Billing-Health Information Technology Cert.
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Cosmetology, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Specialist
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Medical Practice Management
- Medical Office Specialist
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate Degree (AAS)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Sacramento
Finding accredited medical billing and coding schools in Sacramento is a simple task. Simply enter a relevant keyword in the search engines. A good example would be "Sacramento Medical Billing and Coding Schools." Once you do this, you'll be exposed to a results page that features a plethora of schools in your region. Your next step will be to weed through this listing in order to determine which school would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to enroll in.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in SacramentoAlthough completing a certificate program in Sacramento is a great way to make yourself a more marketable job candidate, you should take your credentials a step further by attaining national certification. To do so, you will simply need to take a qualifying exam from one of several companies, including: the American Health Information Management Association, American Academy of Professional Coders, or the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in SacramentoThe average annual salary for a medical biller and coder in Sacramento is $31,000. However, it is important to note that this yearly income can fluctuate based on factors like education, area of expertise, and experience. Also note that employers vary with respect to how much they're willing to pay their employees.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in SacramentoThere are a plethora of medical billing and coding programs available in Sacramento. Some of them include:
Cosumnes River College
Solano Community College
Twin Rivers Adult School