- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
REACH HIGHER, GET HIRED
Take the step to get a new career today
SPARK SUCCESS WITH SCI
Southern Careers Institute has maintained a tradition of career training for over 50 years in Texas with campuses in Austin, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Harlingen, Pharr, San Antonio & Online courses available to anyone, anywhere.
At SCI, we have made it our mission to provide our students with the training they need to be successful in a new career. We offer career training in Medical, Business, Skilled Trades, Beauty, & Technology programs. These certification-based programs are designed to make our graduates some of the most marketable job candidates.
We are Texas born, Texas proud.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Specialist
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Sacramento
Finding accredited medical billing and coding schools in Sacramento is a simple task. Simply enter a relevant keyword in the search engines. A good example would be "Sacramento Medical Billing and Coding Schools." Once you do this, you'll be exposed to a results page that features a plethora of schools in your region. Your next step will be to weed through this listing in order to determine which school would be most appropriate and advantageous for you to enroll in.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in SacramentoAlthough completing a certificate program in Sacramento is a great way to make yourself a more marketable job candidate, you should take your credentials a step further by attaining national certification. To do so, you will simply need to take a qualifying exam from one of several companies, including: the American Health Information Management Association, American Academy of Professional Coders, or the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and Compliance.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in SacramentoThe average annual salary for a medical biller and coder in Sacramento is $31,000. However, it is important to note that this yearly income can fluctuate based on factors like education, area of expertise, and experience. Also note that employers vary with respect to how much they're willing to pay their employees.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in SacramentoThere are a plethora of medical billing and coding programs available in Sacramento. Some of them include:
Cosumnes River College
Solano Community College
Twin Rivers Adult School