If you live in Rhode Island and have given serious consideration to working within the field of medical billing & coding, you should know that this decision can help you excel personally and professionally. At the same time, however, you should take the time to gain as much information as possible regarding subjects such as training classes and certification programs you may want to take in order to become a marketable job candidate. By reading the information found below regarding medical billing & coding schools and degree options, you can make an informed decision regarding which career path to take in order to accomplish your vocational objectives.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
One of the first steps in your process of becoming a medical billing & coding professional will be to find the right school. In order to find an accredited medical billing & coding school in Rhode Island, take the time to do an internet search. You can type in a plethora of pertinent keywords such as "Medical Billing and Coding Training Programs in Rhode Island" to accomplish this objective.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Rhode Island
Yet another factor you should consider when pursuing a career in medical billing & coding will be certification. While there are no federal and/or state laws regarding certification for work in the medical billing & coding field, it is almost always a good idea to obtain certification. This is the case for several reasons, including the fact that it provides you with extensive knowledge and information within your chosen vocational field. Additionally, employers may view candidates who have obtained certification more favorably than those who have not. There are a plethora of organizations that offer certification programs, including the American Medical Billing Association. Once you complete their program, you will likely be prepared to take and pass the Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist Exam.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Rhode Island
A medical biller and coder who works in Rhode Island can expect to earn between $21,000 and $22,000 annually. However, this annual income is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including education, experience, area of expertise, and the facility for which one is employed.
List of Rhode Island Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of medical billing & coding programs in Rhode Island from which one can attain the knowledge and experience necessary to excel in their chosen field. Some of the schools within the state where one can complete the program include:
1. Community College of Rhode Island
2. Sanford-Brown Institute
3. Lincoln Technical Institute
If you have given serious consideration to a career in medical billing & coding, you should know that choosing this vocational path can help you excel personally and professionally. By reviewing the data found above, you can make an informed decision regarding how to start preparing yourself for a dynamic career in this exciting field!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
|Community College of Rhode Island||1 Hilton St, Providence, RI 02905||www.ccri.edu|
|Sanford-Brown Institute||85 Garfield Ave, |
Cranston, RI 02920