If you live in Rhode Island and have given serious consideration to working within the field of medical billing & coding, you should know that this decision can help you excel personally and professionally. At the same time, however, you should take the time to gain as much information as possible regarding subjects such as training classes and certification programs you may want to take in order to become a marketable job candidate. By reading the information found below regarding medical billing & coding schools and degree options, you can make an informed decision regarding which career path to take in order to accomplish your vocational objectives.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
One of the first steps in your process of becoming a medical billing & coding professional will be to find the right school. In order to find an accredited medical billing & coding school in Rhode Island, take the time to do an internet search. You can type in a plethora of pertinent keywords such as "Medical Billing and Coding Training Programs in Rhode Island" to accomplish this objective.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Rhode Island
Yet another factor you should consider when pursuing a career in medical billing & coding will be certification. While there are no federal and/or state laws regarding certification for work in the medical billing & coding field, it is almost always a good idea to obtain certification. This is the case for several reasons, including the fact that it provides you with extensive knowledge and information within your chosen vocational field. Additionally, employers may view candidates who have obtained certification more favorably than those who have not. There are a plethora of organizations that offer certification programs, including the American Medical Billing Association. Once you complete their program, you will likely be prepared to take and pass the Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist Exam.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Rhode Island
A medical biller and coder who works in Rhode Island can expect to earn between $21,000 and $22,000 annually. However, this annual income is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including education, experience, area of expertise, and the facility for which one is employed.
List of Rhode Island Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of medical billing & coding programs in Rhode Island from which one can attain the knowledge and experience necessary to excel in their chosen field. Some of the schools within the state where one can complete the program include:
1. Community College of Rhode Island
2. Sanford-Brown Institute
3. Lincoln Technical Institute
If you have given serious consideration to a career in medical billing & coding, you should know that choosing this vocational path can help you excel personally and professionally. By reviewing the data found above, you can make an informed decision regarding how to start preparing yourself for a dynamic career in this exciting field!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
|Community College of Rhode Island||1 Hilton St, Providence, RI 02905||www.ccri.edu|
|Sanford-Brown Institute||85 Garfield Ave, |
Cranston, RI 02920