If you live in Rhode Island and have given serious consideration to working within the field of medical billing & coding, you should know that this decision can help you excel personally and professionally. At the same time, however, you should take the time to gain as much information as possible regarding subjects such as training classes and certification programs you may want to take in order to become a marketable job candidate. By reading the information found below regarding medical billing & coding schools and degree options, you can make an informed decision regarding which career path to take in order to accomplish your vocational objectives.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
One of the first steps in your process of becoming a medical billing & coding professional will be to find the right school. In order to find an accredited medical billing & coding school in Rhode Island, take the time to do an internet search. You can type in a plethora of pertinent keywords such as "Medical Billing and Coding Training Programs in Rhode Island" to accomplish this objective.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Rhode Island
Yet another factor you should consider when pursuing a career in medical billing & coding will be certification. While there are no federal and/or state laws regarding certification for work in the medical billing & coding field, it is almost always a good idea to obtain certification. This is the case for several reasons, including the fact that it provides you with extensive knowledge and information within your chosen vocational field. Additionally, employers may view candidates who have obtained certification more favorably than those who have not. There are a plethora of organizations that offer certification programs, including the American Medical Billing Association. Once you complete their program, you will likely be prepared to take and pass the Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist Exam.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Rhode Island
A medical biller and coder who works in Rhode Island can expect to earn between $21,000 and $22,000 annually. However, this annual income is subject to change based on a variety of factors, including education, experience, area of expertise, and the facility for which one is employed.
List of Rhode Island Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of medical billing & coding programs in Rhode Island from which one can attain the knowledge and experience necessary to excel in their chosen field. Some of the schools within the state where one can complete the program include:
1. Community College of Rhode Island
2. Sanford-Brown Institute
3. Lincoln Technical Institute
If you have given serious consideration to a career in medical billing & coding, you should know that choosing this vocational path can help you excel personally and professionally. By reviewing the data found above, you can make an informed decision regarding how to start preparing yourself for a dynamic career in this exciting field!
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Rhode Island
|Community College of Rhode Island||1 Hilton St, Providence, RI 02905||www.ccri.edu|
|Sanford-Brown Institute||85 Garfield Ave, |
Cranston, RI 02920