Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in PhoenixMedical billing and coding is an often complex job, during which the employee has to learn how to navigate various medical computer systems. These systems are often based on popular programs such as Excel, but they are still often difficult for people in training to understand, and due to this, there is a high demand for people with medical billing and coding accreditation in the medical billing field. From major hospitals to privately owned doctor's offices, billers and coders are essential for self-pay and insurance payments to go through.
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Health Information Specialist
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
You can find many high-quality programs in Phoenix for this field. Carrington College and Phoenix College are two schools that have a decent reputation. The education process often takes two years or more, but the potential for more pay and experience is worth it for graduates.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Phoenix
According to the AAPC, certified medical coders can earn as much as 20 percent more than their uncertified counterparts in the field. The certification for this can be earned either online or in-person, and the instructors typically have years of experience with the medical billing and coding processes of medical facilities. Certification can take as little as 10 months but as long as two years or more. This depends on the school and the number of classes the student wishes to take each semester.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Phoenix
Salaries vary depending on accreditation and experience. Uncertified medical billers and coders earn an average of approximately $37,000 per year. In contrast, employees with the proper certification earn an average of $45,000 annually. This is no small difference for people who want to pay the bills, get better jobs and earn more respect in the field. Whether the certification is gained online or in-person, employers recognize the validity of any program that is accredited.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Phoenix
Many of the best schools are online and can be accessed within the Phoenix area. These include Kaplan College, Phoenix College and Carrington College. There are other accredited schools of a high quality as well; do your research before deciding on your program.