Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in PhoenixMedical billing and coding is an often complex job, during which the employee has to learn how to navigate various medical computer systems. These systems are often based on popular programs such as Excel, but they are still often difficult for people in training to understand, and due to this, there is a high demand for people with medical billing and coding accreditation in the medical billing field. From major hospitals to privately owned doctor's offices, billers and coders are essential for self-pay and insurance payments to go through.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Front Office and Billing DIP
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
You can find many high-quality programs in Phoenix for this field. Carrington College and Phoenix College are two schools that have a decent reputation. The education process often takes two years or more, but the potential for more pay and experience is worth it for graduates.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Phoenix
According to the AAPC, certified medical coders can earn as much as 20 percent more than their uncertified counterparts in the field. The certification for this can be earned either online or in-person, and the instructors typically have years of experience with the medical billing and coding processes of medical facilities. Certification can take as little as 10 months but as long as two years or more. This depends on the school and the number of classes the student wishes to take each semester.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Phoenix
Salaries vary depending on accreditation and experience. Uncertified medical billers and coders earn an average of approximately $37,000 per year. In contrast, employees with the proper certification earn an average of $45,000 annually. This is no small difference for people who want to pay the bills, get better jobs and earn more respect in the field. Whether the certification is gained online or in-person, employers recognize the validity of any program that is accredited.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Phoenix
Many of the best schools are online and can be accessed within the Phoenix area. These include Kaplan College, Phoenix College and Carrington College. There are other accredited schools of a high quality as well; do your research before deciding on your program.