A career in medical insurance - billing & coding is a worthwhile investment of time. There are numerous employment opportunities and room for career growth. Attending an accredited institute and gaining certification by the state of practice provides entry into the field. This article offers information about the field of medical insurance - billing & coding in West Virginia. Many of the listed schools also offer training and classes for a degree in ultrasound..
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
A variety of institutes offer medical insurance - billing & coding programs and training classes to pursue a career. Some of those schools where degrees can be obtained include the following: Rasmussen College – Fargo; Turtle Mountain Community College in Belcourt; Rasmussen College – Bismarck; Dakota College at Bottineau; and National American University in Watertown.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School North Dakota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Although there are no state licensing requirements for medical insurance - billing & coding in North Dakota, it’s better to pursue certification in order to gain entry into the field. The first step is to learn about the American Health Information Management Association, also known as AHIMA. This is the national organization for accrediting institutes and putting standards in place for this field. Continue by pursuing an education at one of the listed schools of your choice. Once you’ve successfully completed a degree program or the necessary training classes, you’ll be able to take certification exam offered by the AAPC, or the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In North Dakota
Medical biller and coders in North Dakota will likely fall into one of the listed salary ranges below. The first expected salary range falls between $20,409 and $28,115, with a median of $24,342. The second is between $22,187 and $30, 565, with a median of $26,463. Finally is a salary between $27,323 and $37,639, with a median of $32,588. Depending on location, experience accrued, and bonus opportunities, salary could vary considerably.
List Of North Dakota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Listed here are some of the types of certifications and degrees that are the foundation for someone pursuing a career in medical insurance - billing & coding: Healthcare Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; Electronic Records Office Professional Certification; Professional Medical Billing & Coding; and Medical Office Billing Specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
|Dakota College at Bottineau||105 Simrall Blvd. |
Bottineau, ND 58318