A career in medical insurance - billing & coding is a worthwhile investment of time. There are numerous employment opportunities and room for career growth. Attending an accredited institute and gaining certification by the state of practice provides entry into the field. This article offers information about the field of medical insurance - billing & coding in West Virginia. Many of the listed schools also offer training and classes for a degree in ultrasound..
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
A variety of institutes offer medical insurance - billing & coding programs and training classes to pursue a career. Some of those schools where degrees can be obtained include the following: Rasmussen College – Fargo; Turtle Mountain Community College in Belcourt; Rasmussen College – Bismarck; Dakota College at Bottineau; and National American University in Watertown.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School North Dakota
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Although there are no state licensing requirements for medical insurance - billing & coding in North Dakota, it’s better to pursue certification in order to gain entry into the field. The first step is to learn about the American Health Information Management Association, also known as AHIMA. This is the national organization for accrediting institutes and putting standards in place for this field. Continue by pursuing an education at one of the listed schools of your choice. Once you’ve successfully completed a degree program or the necessary training classes, you’ll be able to take certification exam offered by the AAPC, or the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In North Dakota
Medical biller and coders in North Dakota will likely fall into one of the listed salary ranges below. The first expected salary range falls between $20,409 and $28,115, with a median of $24,342. The second is between $22,187 and $30, 565, with a median of $26,463. Finally is a salary between $27,323 and $37,639, with a median of $32,588. Depending on location, experience accrued, and bonus opportunities, salary could vary considerably.
List Of North Dakota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Listed here are some of the types of certifications and degrees that are the foundation for someone pursuing a career in medical insurance - billing & coding: Healthcare Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; Electronic Records Office Professional Certification; Professional Medical Billing & Coding; and Medical Office Billing Specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
|Dakota College at Bottineau||105 Simrall Blvd. |
Bottineau, ND 58318