A career in medical insurance - billing & coding is a worthwhile investment of time. There are numerous employment opportunities and room for career growth. Attending an accredited institute and gaining certification by the state of practice provides entry into the field. This article offers information about the field of medical insurance - billing & coding in West Virginia. Many of the listed schools also offer training and classes for a degree in ultrasound..
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
A variety of institutes offer medical insurance - billing & coding programs and training classes to pursue a career. Some of those schools where degrees can be obtained include the following: Rasmussen College – Fargo; Turtle Mountain Community College in Belcourt; Rasmussen College – Bismarck; Dakota College at Bottineau; and National American University in Watertown.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School North Dakota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Although there are no state licensing requirements for medical insurance - billing & coding in North Dakota, it’s better to pursue certification in order to gain entry into the field. The first step is to learn about the American Health Information Management Association, also known as AHIMA. This is the national organization for accrediting institutes and putting standards in place for this field. Continue by pursuing an education at one of the listed schools of your choice. Once you’ve successfully completed a degree program or the necessary training classes, you’ll be able to take certification exam offered by the AAPC, or the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In North Dakota
Medical biller and coders in North Dakota will likely fall into one of the listed salary ranges below. The first expected salary range falls between $20,409 and $28,115, with a median of $24,342. The second is between $22,187 and $30, 565, with a median of $26,463. Finally is a salary between $27,323 and $37,639, with a median of $32,588. Depending on location, experience accrued, and bonus opportunities, salary could vary considerably.
List Of North Dakota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Listed here are some of the types of certifications and degrees that are the foundation for someone pursuing a career in medical insurance - billing & coding: Healthcare Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; Electronic Records Office Professional Certification; Professional Medical Billing & Coding; and Medical Office Billing Specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Dakota
|Dakota College at Bottineau||105 Simrall Blvd. |
Bottineau, ND 58318