Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New YorkThere are a number of jobs that you can do without attending school or undergoing any form of training, but the medicinal billing field is not one of them. When you medicinal billing & coding, you enter codes on a computer screen, and you must know what procedure corresponds to each code to prevent over-billing and other mistakes. Accredited schools in New-York ensure that students learn everything they need to know before sending them out into the field.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School New York
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Coding & Reimbursement Specialist
- Medical Coding & Billing
- Associate-Medical Office Technologies
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- AAS in Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Medicinal Billing/Coding Certification NYAs part of your education, you need to pass a certification test. You usually take this test after finishing your classes, and the administering body often requires that you meet some simple requirements, including that you take specific courses. Students pay an additional fee before taking the test, and they get their results back within a few short days. Whether you apply for jobs that let you do coding from home, or you want to work for a major hospital, you will most likely need to pass the examination before a company will hire you.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder NYThere are a number of things you need to think about before finding out how much you can make. Medical billers earn an average salary of around $24,000 starting out, while medicinal billers and coders can make up to $34,000 in an entry level position. If you learn how to both bill and code medicinal expenses, you'll have more jobs available to you. Certification can increase your overall starting salary to around $30,000 or $31,000 a year, and qualified workers can make $40,000 or more a year.
List of New York Medical Billing Coding School ProgramsBefore you can look forward to your future career as a medicinal billing & coding expert, you need to take a few classes. While most positions do not require any specialized degrees, the jobs do require that you have a certificate and the education to prove you can handle the job at hand. New-York has a handful of colleges, institutes and career centers that can provide you with that education, including:
Allen School of Health Sciences
Hunter Business School
Branford Hall Career Institute, Albany
New-York Medical Career Training Center
New Life Business Institute
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New York
|Allen School of Health Sciences||163-18 Jamaica Ave|
Jamaica, NY 11432
|Elmira Business Institute||Langdon Plaza, 303 N. Main St., |
Elmira, NY 14901
|Everest Institute – Rochester||1630 Portland Avenue|
Rochester, NY 14621
|Hunter Business School||Nassau Mall|
3601 Hempstead Turnpike
Levittown, New York 11756-1331
|Long Island Business Institute||136-18 39th Ave, |
New York, NY 11354
|New Life Business Institute||161-10 Jamaica Avenue, Suite 404|
Jamaica, New York 11432
|New York Medical Career Training Center||36 - 09 Main Street 5th Floor|
Flushing NY 11354
|Mohawk Valley Community College – Utica Branch||1101 Sherman Drive |
Utica, NY 13501
|Plaza College||118-35 Queens Boulevard, |
Forest Hills, NY 11375
|Ridley-Lowell Business and Technical Institute||116 Front St.|
Binghamton, NY 13905
|Sanford-Brown Institute – Garden City||http://www.sanfordbrown.edu/Garden-City||www.sanfordbrown.edu/Garden-City|
|Sanford-Brown Institute – White Plains||333 Westchester Ave|
White Plains, NY 10604
|Sanford-Brown Institute – New York||120 East 16th Street |
New York, NY 10003
|Trocaire College||360 Choate Avenue|
Buffalo, NY 14220-2094