If you live in the state of New Mexico and want to begin a career in the field of medical billing and coding, you should gain as much information about how to obtain an education in this sector as possible. Information regarding various training programs, certification opportunities, and preparatory classes can be found below.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School New Mexico
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate Degree (AAS)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma
When you come to Western Technical College, you will find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals. Your classmates and friends are just as passionate about building a successful career as you are. Your instructors are totally dedicated to your success.
Everybody will work with you to allow you to successfully pursue a career in your chosen field. Each program is designed to train inexperienced students for entry-level employment or to upgrade skills for experienced professionals.
At Western Technical College, “Welcome” is much more than simply a greeting. It is a belief that is embodied by each and every staff member — from the first time you contact us, through graduation and throughout your career.
We attract students from Ciudad Juarez, just across the border in Chihuahua, Mexico as well as Las Cruces, New Mexico, just an hour north. Being so close to Fort Bliss, we also provide career training for our military veterans.
Provide quality training and education in a caring, professional environment that prepares new students and working adults with the skills they need to succeed and advance in their chosen careers.
- Medical Billing & Coding
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
In order to excel within this sector, it's a good idea to begin looking for an accredited school to attend right now. To do so, you can simply complete a keyword search by typing in a term such as "Get A Degree For Medical Billing In New Mexico." Once you have completed this action, the search engine will provide you with a plethora of links redirecting you to various schools that you can enroll in.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in New Mexico
You do not have to obtain certification in order to become a medical biller and coder. However, employers are often more likely to hire job candidates who have completed certification programs and testing than those who have not. This may be the case for several reasons, including the fact that certification work provides one with extensive information that can be applied within the job setting. Since this is the case, it may be prudent for you to obtain certification. To do so, you can complete a certification program offered by an organization such as the American Medical Billing Association.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in New Mexico
Salaries for medical billers and coders in New Mexico are contingent upon the region where one works. Some of the salaries based on region include:
•Las Cruces: $42,000
•Rio Rancho: $28,000
•Santa Fe: $38,000
List of New Mexico Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several medical billing and coding programs in New Mexico that you can opt to enroll in. Some of them include:
1. New Mexico State University
2. San Juan College
3. Carrington College
4. National American University
Now that you have obtained some basic information regarding educational options that you can pursue in order to work within the medical billing and coding sector, you can begin moving towards accomplishing your vocational objectives.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Mexico
|New Mexico State University – Dona Ana||1780 E University Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88003||www.nmsu.edu|
|San Juan College||4601 College Boulevard|
Farmington, New Mexico 87402