If you live in the state of New Mexico and want to begin a career in the field of medical billing and coding, you should gain as much information about how to obtain an education in this sector as possible. Information regarding various training programs, certification opportunities, and preparatory classes can be found below.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School New Mexico
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
In order to excel within this sector, it's a good idea to begin looking for an accredited school to attend right now. To do so, you can simply complete a keyword search by typing in a term such as "Get A Degree For Medical Billing In New Mexico." Once you have completed this action, the search engine will provide you with a plethora of links redirecting you to various schools that you can enroll in.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in New Mexico
You do not have to obtain certification in order to become a medical biller and coder. However, employers are often more likely to hire job candidates who have completed certification programs and testing than those who have not. This may be the case for several reasons, including the fact that certification work provides one with extensive information that can be applied within the job setting. Since this is the case, it may be prudent for you to obtain certification. To do so, you can complete a certification program offered by an organization such as the American Medical Billing Association.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in New Mexico
Salaries for medical billers and coders in New Mexico are contingent upon the region where one works. Some of the salaries based on region include:
•Las Cruces: $42,000
•Rio Rancho: $28,000
•Santa Fe: $38,000
List of New Mexico Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several medical billing and coding programs in New Mexico that you can opt to enroll in. Some of them include:
1. New Mexico State University
2. San Juan College
3. Carrington College
4. National American University
Now that you have obtained some basic information regarding educational options that you can pursue in order to work within the medical billing and coding sector, you can begin moving towards accomplishing your vocational objectives.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Mexico
|New Mexico State University – Dona Ana||1780 E University Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88003||www.nmsu.edu|
|San Juan College||4601 College Boulevard|
Farmington, New Mexico 87402