Medical insurance - billing & coding is a great career to look into. The first step in accomplishing that is to find an appropriate, accredited school to take steps toward certification.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School New Hampshire
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
There are several accredited medical insurance - billing & coding schools that are located in New Hampshire. They offer the necessary classes and training in order to earn a degree. The following all offer programs in the medical billing field: Lebanon College in Lebanon, NH; Seacoast Career School in Manchester, NH; NHTI – Concord’s Community College in Concord, NH; White Mountains Community College in Berlin, NH; Manchester Community College in Manchester, NH; Nashua Community College in Nashua, NH; and Great Bay Community College in Portsmouth, NH.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification In New Hampshire
Although in New Hampshire there are no licensing regulations for medical insurance - billing & coding, employers will require proper education and training. Certification is what will help a person to obtain a job in the field. Certification can be done nationally through the AAPC, or the American Academy of Professional Coders. A test is given that will require training and graduation from an accredited program. Upon successful completion of the exam, a person will be issued certification.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In New Hampshire
The annual salary for a medical biller or coder in New Hampshire depends on the region. There are three categories: The first ranges from $29,274 to $40,328, with a median salary of $34,915. The second ranges from $29,502 to $40,642, with a median salary of $35,187. The third ranges from $30,484 to $41,994, with a median salary of $36,358. The salary for an entry level medical biller will be on the lower end of the scale. With increased experience, the salary will move toward the higher end of the scale.
List Of New Hampshire Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of different programs that will support a career in medical insurance - billing & coding. The following are the available programs to obtain the needed degree or certification: Health Claims Specialist; Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; A.S. in Health Information Technology; Medical Office Billing Specialist; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; Professional Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; Medical Coding; and Medical Billing and Claims (Certified).
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Hampshire
|Great Bay Community College||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth NH 03801
|Lebanon College||15 Hanover St, |
Lebanon, NH 03766
|Nashua Community College||505 Amherst Street |
Nashua, NH 03063
|New Hampshire Technical Institute – Concord’s Community College||31 College Drive|
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
|Seacoast Career School – Manchester Campus||670 North Commercial Street|
Manchester, NH 03101