Medical insurance - billing & coding is a great career to look into. The first step in accomplishing that is to find an appropriate, accredited school to take steps toward certification.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School New Hampshire
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
There are several accredited medical insurance - billing & coding schools that are located in New Hampshire. They offer the necessary classes and training in order to earn a degree. The following all offer programs in the medical billing field: Lebanon College in Lebanon, NH; Seacoast Career School in Manchester, NH; NHTI – Concord’s Community College in Concord, NH; White Mountains Community College in Berlin, NH; Manchester Community College in Manchester, NH; Nashua Community College in Nashua, NH; and Great Bay Community College in Portsmouth, NH.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification In New Hampshire
Although in New Hampshire there are no licensing regulations for medical insurance - billing & coding, employers will require proper education and training. Certification is what will help a person to obtain a job in the field. Certification can be done nationally through the AAPC, or the American Academy of Professional Coders. A test is given that will require training and graduation from an accredited program. Upon successful completion of the exam, a person will be issued certification.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In New Hampshire
The annual salary for a medical biller or coder in New Hampshire depends on the region. There are three categories: The first ranges from $29,274 to $40,328, with a median salary of $34,915. The second ranges from $29,502 to $40,642, with a median salary of $35,187. The third ranges from $30,484 to $41,994, with a median salary of $36,358. The salary for an entry level medical biller will be on the lower end of the scale. With increased experience, the salary will move toward the higher end of the scale.
List Of New Hampshire Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are a variety of different programs that will support a career in medical insurance - billing & coding. The following are the available programs to obtain the needed degree or certification: Health Claims Specialist; Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; A.S. in Health Information Technology; Medical Office Billing Specialist; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; Professional Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; Medical Coding; and Medical Billing and Claims (Certified).
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Hampshire
|Great Bay Community College||320 Corporate Drive|
Portsmouth NH 03801
|Lebanon College||15 Hanover St, |
Lebanon, NH 03766
|Nashua Community College||505 Amherst Street |
Nashua, NH 03063
|New Hampshire Technical Institute – Concord’s Community College||31 College Drive|
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
|Seacoast Career School – Manchester Campus||670 North Commercial Street|
Manchester, NH 03101