If you would like to be a critical part of the medical field while enjoying a comfortable job in an office setting, working as a medical insurance - billing & coding specialist could be the perfect career choice for you. If you haven't already learned more about this exciting option, this guide can help you get started toward achieving your career goals.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Nebraska
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Nebraska
There are plenty of schools across the state that offer training and classes that will help you achieve your medical insurance - billing & coding certification. You can look into programs that offer degrees, or you can opt for a shorter certificate program. Either way, you will be taking the proper steps toward achieving your dream job.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Nebraska
Earning your medical insurance - billing & coding certification in Nebraska is critical if you want to secure a good job in the industry. Your certification will show that you have gone through the necessary training and programs to do the job well, and you will be far more likely to secure a good-paying job in the industry. Not only will you learn a lot of valuable skills that will help you in the office setting, but you'll also have something to put on your resume.
Salaries for Medical Billing and Coder in Nebraska
The median annual salary for certified medical billing and coders in Nebraska was $33,900 in 2012. The lowest-paying workers in the industry made $23,400 that year, but some made as much as $51,100.
Along with offering competitive wages, many employers who hire medical insurance - billing & coding specialists also offer great benefits packages, such as health insurance, retirement plans and more.
List of Nebraska Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Here are a few of the schools across the state that offer these programs:
Alegent Health School of Medical Assisting
Central Community College
Southeast Community College
Northeast Community College
Western Nebraska Community College
Other community colleges across the state also offer medical billing & coding certification classes and degrees, or you can look into the benefits of online classes if you work a busy schedule or would simply rather earn your certification from home. Regardless, you are sure to be pleased with your decision to attend medical insurance - billing & coding school in Nebraska.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Nebraska
|Omaha School of Massage and Healthcare of Herzing University||9748 Park Drive, |
Omaha NE 68127