If you would like to be a critical part of the medical field while enjoying a comfortable job in an office setting, working as a medical insurance - billing & coding specialist could be the perfect career choice for you. If you haven't already learned more about this exciting option, this guide can help you get started toward achieving your career goals.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Nebraska
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Nebraska
There are plenty of schools across the state that offer training and classes that will help you achieve your medical insurance - billing & coding certification. You can look into programs that offer degrees, or you can opt for a shorter certificate program. Either way, you will be taking the proper steps toward achieving your dream job.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Nebraska
Earning your medical insurance - billing & coding certification in Nebraska is critical if you want to secure a good job in the industry. Your certification will show that you have gone through the necessary training and programs to do the job well, and you will be far more likely to secure a good-paying job in the industry. Not only will you learn a lot of valuable skills that will help you in the office setting, but you'll also have something to put on your resume.
Salaries for Medical Billing and Coder in Nebraska
The median annual salary for certified medical billing and coders in Nebraska was $33,900 in 2012. The lowest-paying workers in the industry made $23,400 that year, but some made as much as $51,100.
Along with offering competitive wages, many employers who hire medical insurance - billing & coding specialists also offer great benefits packages, such as health insurance, retirement plans and more.
List of Nebraska Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Here are a few of the schools across the state that offer these programs:
Alegent Health School of Medical Assisting
Central Community College
Southeast Community College
Northeast Community College
Western Nebraska Community College
Other community colleges across the state also offer medical billing & coding certification classes and degrees, or you can look into the benefits of online classes if you work a busy schedule or would simply rather earn your certification from home. Regardless, you are sure to be pleased with your decision to attend medical insurance - billing & coding school in Nebraska.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Nebraska
|Omaha School of Massage and Healthcare of Herzing University||9748 Park Drive, |
Omaha NE 68127