Working as a medical insurance - billing & coding specialist can provide you with the best of both worlds: Not only will you be a critical part of the healthcare industry, but you will still be able to work a nice, comfortable job in an office setting. By learning a little more about the training and programs that go along with becoming a medical billing & coding specialist, you might find that it's the career opportunity that you have been searching for.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Montana
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Montana
Before you seek work as a medical billing & coding specialist, it's a good idea to look into the programs and degrees that are available in the state. By going to school, you will learn all about the most common coding systems, the ethics that go along with handling patient records, how to work with patients and medical professionals in a work environment and more.
These courses are generally offered at community colleges, but you can also look for an online-only program. Regardless, you will learn the skills that you need to work as a medical biller and coder, and you will be able to add your training to your resume in order to snag a better position at a doctor's office, hospital or other medical establishment.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Montana
Some people work in medical offices without earning their certification, but this isn't the best of ideas. By taking the classes and earning your certification, you will learn all of the valuable skills that you need to excel in an office position.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Montana
In 2012, the median wage for a medical insurance - billing & coding specialist in Montana was $29,300. However, some of the highest-paid medical billers and coders made as much as $47,200 that same year. Along with earning a rather handsome salary, you may also be offered competitive benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance, a retirement plan, vacation and sick days and more.
List of Montana Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few community colleges in Montana that offer medical billing & coding certificate programs and degrees, such as:
Flathead Valley Community College
Miles Community College
You can contact your local community college to find out if it offers these classes, or you can opt for an online school if you would prefer to do your training from home. Regardless, obtaining an education and certification in medical billing & coding is a great way to achieve your career goals.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Montana
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive|
Kalispell, MT 59901
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson St, |
Miles City, Mt 59301
|Montana State University – Great Falls College of Technology||2100 16th Avenue South |
Great Falls, MT 59405
|Montana State University Billings||1500 University Drive |
Billings, MT 59101