Job searching is rarely a lighthearted and encouraging experience. But, for those considering a career in medical billing & coding will find a treasure trove of opportunities waiting for them in Missouri. The "Show Me State" not only offers a variety of medical billing & coding job openings daily, but it also provides plenty of schools and programs to gain the training and certification needed to be a prime candidate for these positions.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Missouri
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Missouri
Medical billers and coders have an important part to play in health care clinics and hospitals. They are responsible for submitting health information for coding and billing, organizing records and data, understanding the law as it related to medical records, having the ability to communicate effectively with physicians, insurance companies and patients. While a certificate or degree is not always required in order to become a medical biller and coder, it is definitely preferred. And, the benefits from taking the classes and having the proper training will help to put the potential employee ahead of the competition. From Kansas City to St. Louis, Missouri is replete with a variety of schools and programs to ensure proper certification.
Medical Biller/Coding Certification in Missouri
Attending one of Missouri's medical billing & coding schools will usually award students a certificate or Associate's degree in Health Information/Technology upon completion. In rare occasions, such as at Saint Louis University, students have the option of obtaining a Bachelor's degree. These programs will prepare students with a comprehensive understanding of diagnosis and procedure coding standards and will prepare them to get their CCS (Certified Coding Specialist) and CCA (Certified Coding Associate) credentials.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Missouri
The average medical biller and coder in Missouri makes between $25,000 and $35,000 annually. Those who have received the training and certification from a medical billing & coding school have the potential to earn more. Thus, it is important to consider receiving a certificate or degree from one of the following schools.
List of Missouri Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Franklin Technology Center
Metropolitan Community College
Missouri Western State University
North Central Missouri College
Ozarks Technical Community College
Pinnacle Career Institute
Saint Louis University
St. Charles Community College
St. Louis Community College
St. Louis College of Health Careers
State Fair Community College
Wichita Technical Institute
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Missouri
|Anthem College – Fenton||645 Gravois Bluffs Blvd.|
Fenton, MO 63026
|Anthem College – Kansas City||9001 State Line Road|
Kansas City, MO 64114
|Concorde Career Colleges – Kansas City||3239 Broadway, |
Kansas City, MO 64111
|Everest College – St. Louis||3420 Rider Trail South|
Earth City, MO 63045
|Grantham University||7200 NW 86th St|
Kansas City, Missouri 64153
|Heritage College – Kansas City||1200 E 104th St., Suite 300|
Kansas City, MO 64131
|Metro Business College – Cape Girardeau||1732 N Kingshighway St|
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
|Missouri College||1405 S Hanley Rd, |
Brentwood, MO 63144
|Sanford-Brown College – Fenton||1345 Smizer Mill Rd, |
Fenton, MO 63026
|Sanford-Brown College – Hazelwood||75 Village Square|
Hazelwood, MO 63042
|Sanford-Brown – Saint Peters||100 Richmond Center Blvd, |
St Peters, MO 63376
|St. Louis College of Health Careers – Fenton||1297 North Highway Drive|
Fenton, MO 63026
|St. Louis Community College – Forest Park||5600 Oakland Ave, |
St Louis, MO 63110
|Vatterott College – Sunset Hills||12900 Maurer Industrial Drive, |
St. Louis, MO 63127