Medical billing & coding is one of the fastest growing careers in the nation. With the increasing demand for these professionals it may be a beneficial career aspiration. There are many options for an individual looking to pursue a certification in medical billing & coding. To accommodate today’s working adults, courses are not only delivered in a traditional classroom but online as well.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Mississippi
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
When looking for a Medical billing & coding School it is important to do your research. An important factor to look for in a school is accreditation. Be sure to check the credentials of the accrediting agency as well. This information can determine whether your degree or certificate will be accepted by potential employers.
The curriculum and duration of medical billing & coding programs vary between different institutions. Some programs last for 12 months while other schools offer Associate Degrees for this particular field. The amount of training that you desire depends on the many factors associated with your lifestyle and your career goals. Most programs are implemented to prepare students for the certification exam.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Mississippi
According to salary statistics from indeed.com, the average yearly salary for a medical biller and coder in Mississippi is $34,000 per year. However, depending on your city there is the potential to obtain a higher salary. For instance the average salary for a medical biller and coder in Jackson, Mississippi is $44,000 per year. On the other hand for a smaller city such as Meridian, Mississippi the average yearly salary is $31,000.
List of Mississippi Medical Billing Coding School Programs
All of the schools listed below have been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. It is important to research these institutions further to determine which one would be the best fit your needs.
- Coahoma Community College
- Antonelli College in Jackson
- East Central Community College
- Hinds Community College
- Meridian Community College
- Southwest Mississippi Community College
- Antonelli College in Hattiesburg
- Virginia College-Jackson
- Delta Technical College
- Virginia College-Biloxi
Other Online Programs
UMA (Ultimate Medical Academy)
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
|Antonelli College – Hattiesburg||1500 North 31st Avenue |
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
|Antonelli College – Jackson||2323 Lakeland Drive|
Jackson, MS 39232
|Blue Cliff College – Gulfport||12251 Bernard Pkwy, |
Gulfport, MS 39503
|Hinds Community College||3925 Sunset |
Dr, Jackson, MS 39213
|Meridian Community College||910 Highway 19 N, |
Meridian, MS 39307
|Virginia College – Jackson||5841 Ridgewood Rd, |
Jackson, MS 39211
|Virginia College – Biloxi||0 Cedar Lake Rd, |
Biloxi, MS 39532
|Delta Technical College||6550 Interstate Blvd, |
Horn Lake, MS 38637
|Coahoma Community College||3240 Friars Point Road |
Clarksdale, MS 38614