Medical billing & coding is one of the fastest growing careers in the nation. With the increasing demand for these professionals it may be a beneficial career aspiration. There are many options for an individual looking to pursue a certification in medical billing & coding. To accommodate today’s working adults, courses are not only delivered in a traditional classroom but online as well.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Mississippi
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with multiple concentrations
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Concentrations help students tailor their education for the career they want
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
When looking for a Medical billing & coding School it is important to do your research. An important factor to look for in a school is accreditation. Be sure to check the credentials of the accrediting agency as well. This information can determine whether your degree or certificate will be accepted by potential employers.
The curriculum and duration of medical billing & coding programs vary between different institutions. Some programs last for 12 months while other schools offer Associate Degrees for this particular field. The amount of training that you desire depends on the many factors associated with your lifestyle and your career goals. Most programs are implemented to prepare students for the certification exam.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Mississippi
According to salary statistics from indeed.com, the average yearly salary for a medical biller and coder in Mississippi is $34,000 per year. However, depending on your city there is the potential to obtain a higher salary. For instance the average salary for a medical biller and coder in Jackson, Mississippi is $44,000 per year. On the other hand for a smaller city such as Meridian, Mississippi the average yearly salary is $31,000.
List of Mississippi Medical Billing Coding School Programs
All of the schools listed below have been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. It is important to research these institutions further to determine which one would be the best fit your needs.
- Coahoma Community College
- Antonelli College in Jackson
- East Central Community College
- Hinds Community College
- Meridian Community College
- Southwest Mississippi Community College
- Antonelli College in Hattiesburg
- Virginia College-Jackson
- Delta Technical College
- Virginia College-Biloxi
Other Online Programs
UMA (Ultimate Medical Academy)
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
|Antonelli College – Hattiesburg||1500 North 31st Avenue |
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
|Antonelli College – Jackson||2323 Lakeland Drive|
Jackson, MS 39232
|Blue Cliff College – Gulfport||12251 Bernard Pkwy, |
Gulfport, MS 39503
|Hinds Community College||3925 Sunset |
Dr, Jackson, MS 39213
|Meridian Community College||910 Highway 19 N, |
Meridian, MS 39307
|Virginia College – Jackson||5841 Ridgewood Rd, |
Jackson, MS 39211
|Virginia College – Biloxi||0 Cedar Lake Rd, |
Biloxi, MS 39532
|Delta Technical College||6550 Interstate Blvd, |
Horn Lake, MS 38637
|Coahoma Community College||3240 Friars Point Road |
Clarksdale, MS 38614