Medical billing & coding is one of the fastest growing careers in the nation. With the increasing demand for these professionals it may be a beneficial career aspiration. There are many options for an individual looking to pursue a certification in medical billing & coding. To accommodate today’s working adults, courses are not only delivered in a traditional classroom but online as well.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Mississippi
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
When looking for a Medical billing & coding School it is important to do your research. An important factor to look for in a school is accreditation. Be sure to check the credentials of the accrediting agency as well. This information can determine whether your degree or certificate will be accepted by potential employers.
The curriculum and duration of medical billing & coding programs vary between different institutions. Some programs last for 12 months while other schools offer Associate Degrees for this particular field. The amount of training that you desire depends on the many factors associated with your lifestyle and your career goals. Most programs are implemented to prepare students for the certification exam.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Mississippi
According to salary statistics from indeed.com, the average yearly salary for a medical biller and coder in Mississippi is $34,000 per year. However, depending on your city there is the potential to obtain a higher salary. For instance the average salary for a medical biller and coder in Jackson, Mississippi is $44,000 per year. On the other hand for a smaller city such as Meridian, Mississippi the average yearly salary is $31,000.
List of Mississippi Medical Billing Coding School Programs
All of the schools listed below have been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. It is important to research these institutions further to determine which one would be the best fit your needs.
- Coahoma Community College
- Antonelli College in Jackson
- East Central Community College
- Hinds Community College
- Meridian Community College
- Southwest Mississippi Community College
- Antonelli College in Hattiesburg
- Virginia College-Jackson
- Delta Technical College
- Virginia College-Biloxi
Other Online Programs
UMA (Ultimate Medical Academy)
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Mississippi
|Antonelli College – Hattiesburg||1500 North 31st Avenue |
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
|Antonelli College – Jackson||2323 Lakeland Drive|
Jackson, MS 39232
|Blue Cliff College – Gulfport||12251 Bernard Pkwy, |
Gulfport, MS 39503
|Hinds Community College||3925 Sunset |
Dr, Jackson, MS 39213
|Meridian Community College||910 Highway 19 N, |
Meridian, MS 39307
|Virginia College – Jackson||5841 Ridgewood Rd, |
Jackson, MS 39211
|Virginia College – Biloxi||0 Cedar Lake Rd, |
Biloxi, MS 39532
|Delta Technical College||6550 Interstate Blvd, |
Horn Lake, MS 38637
|Coahoma Community College||3240 Friars Point Road |
Clarksdale, MS 38614