For a career in medical billing & coding, an education at an accredited school should be obtained, along with certification for the best job opportunities available. Here is some information on getting into this field in the state of Minnesota.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Minnesota
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement.
- Master's in Health Services Administration
There are multiple medical insurance - billing & coding schools in Minnesota that are accredited. These schools offer appropriate training and classes to earn a degree. All of these offer programs in the medical insurance - billing & coding field: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities; The College of Saint Scholastica; Herzing College; College of Saint Catherine; Academy College; Everest Institute; Alexandria Technical; Minnesota West Community and Technical College; Ridgewater College; Rasmussen; High-Tech Institute; Minnesota State; and others.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification In Minnesota
In Minnesota there are no licensing regulations for medical insurance - billing & coding, but employers will require proper education and training. Certification can be obtained to help an individual gain a job in the field. To qualify for the certification testing through the NHA, or National Healthcareer Association, a person must either have a high school diploma and training in an NHA-approved program, a full year of field experience, or a qualified degree.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Minnesota
Medical billers or coders in Minnesota can expect a salary in one of the following ranges. The first is from $26,673 to $36,745, with a median of $31,813. The second is from $27,323 to $37,639, with a median of $32,588. The third is from $28,198 to $38,844, with a median of $33,631. Finally is from $30,210 to $38,847, with a median of $36,031. There are multiple factors that play a part in determining specific salary. These factors include things such as experience level, whether a person has a degree, and location of the job.
List Of Minnesota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The various medical insurance billing & coding programs to obtain certification or a degree for a career in this profession are as follows: Medical Billing & Coding Certificate; Medical Insuracen Billing and Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Health Coding Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; an A.S. in Health Information Technology or an A.S. in Medical Billing & Coding; Professional Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Minnesota
|Academy College||1600 W. 82nd Street, |
Ste. 100 Bloomington, MN 55431
|Anoka Technical College||1355 West Highway 10|
Anoka, MN 55303
|Anthem College – St. Louis Park||5100 Gamble Drive, Suite 200|
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
|Herzing University – Minneapolis||5700 West Broadway|
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
|Everest Institute – Egan||1000 Blue Gentian Road, |
Suite 250 Eagan, MN 55121
|Hibbing Community College||1515 East 25th Street |
Hibbing, MN 55746
|Minneapolis Community and Technical College||1501 Hennepin Ave, |
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Minnesota School of Business – Elk River||11500 193rd Avenue|
Elk River, MN 55330
|Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical||308 Pioneer Road|
Red Wing, MN 55066
|Minnesota State Community and Technical College||900 Hwy 34 E|
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
|Northland Community and Technical College||2022 Central Avenue NE|
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
|Northwest Technical College||905 Grant Avenue SE|
Bemidji, MN 56601-4907
|Rasmussen College||3629 95th Avenue NE|
Blaine, MN 55014
|South Central College||1225 Third Street SW|
Faribault, MN 55021