For a career in medical billing & coding, an education at an accredited school should be obtained, along with certification for the best job opportunities available. Here is some information on getting into this field in the state of Minnesota.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Minnesota
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
There are multiple medical insurance - billing & coding schools in Minnesota that are accredited. These schools offer appropriate training and classes to earn a degree. All of these offer programs in the medical insurance - billing & coding field: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities; The College of Saint Scholastica; Herzing College; College of Saint Catherine; Academy College; Everest Institute; Alexandria Technical; Minnesota West Community and Technical College; Ridgewater College; Rasmussen; High-Tech Institute; Minnesota State; and others.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification In Minnesota
In Minnesota there are no licensing regulations for medical insurance - billing & coding, but employers will require proper education and training. Certification can be obtained to help an individual gain a job in the field. To qualify for the certification testing through the NHA, or National Healthcareer Association, a person must either have a high school diploma and training in an NHA-approved program, a full year of field experience, or a qualified degree.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Minnesota
Medical billers or coders in Minnesota can expect a salary in one of the following ranges. The first is from $26,673 to $36,745, with a median of $31,813. The second is from $27,323 to $37,639, with a median of $32,588. The third is from $28,198 to $38,844, with a median of $33,631. Finally is from $30,210 to $38,847, with a median of $36,031. There are multiple factors that play a part in determining specific salary. These factors include things such as experience level, whether a person has a degree, and location of the job.
List Of Minnesota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The various medical insurance billing & coding programs to obtain certification or a degree for a career in this profession are as follows: Medical Billing & Coding Certificate; Medical Insuracen Billing and Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Health Coding Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; an A.S. in Health Information Technology or an A.S. in Medical Billing & Coding; Professional Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Minnesota
|Academy College||1600 W. 82nd Street, |
Ste. 100 Bloomington, MN 55431
|Anoka Technical College||1355 West Highway 10|
Anoka, MN 55303
|Anthem College – St. Louis Park||5100 Gamble Drive, Suite 200|
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
|Herzing University – Minneapolis||5700 West Broadway|
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
|Everest Institute – Egan||1000 Blue Gentian Road, |
Suite 250 Eagan, MN 55121
|Hibbing Community College||1515 East 25th Street |
Hibbing, MN 55746
|Minneapolis Community and Technical College||1501 Hennepin Ave, |
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Minnesota School of Business – Elk River||11500 193rd Avenue|
Elk River, MN 55330
|Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical||308 Pioneer Road|
Red Wing, MN 55066
|Minnesota State Community and Technical College||900 Hwy 34 E|
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
|Northland Community and Technical College||2022 Central Avenue NE|
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
|Northwest Technical College||905 Grant Avenue SE|
Bemidji, MN 56601-4907
|Rasmussen College||3629 95th Avenue NE|
Blaine, MN 55014
|South Central College||1225 Third Street SW|
Faribault, MN 55021