For a career in medical billing & coding, an education at an accredited school should be obtained, along with certification for the best job opportunities available. Here is some information on getting into this field in the state of Minnesota.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Minnesota
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are multiple medical insurance - billing & coding schools in Minnesota that are accredited. These schools offer appropriate training and classes to earn a degree. All of these offer programs in the medical insurance - billing & coding field: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities; The College of Saint Scholastica; Herzing College; College of Saint Catherine; Academy College; Everest Institute; Alexandria Technical; Minnesota West Community and Technical College; Ridgewater College; Rasmussen; High-Tech Institute; Minnesota State; and others.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification In Minnesota
In Minnesota there are no licensing regulations for medical insurance - billing & coding, but employers will require proper education and training. Certification can be obtained to help an individual gain a job in the field. To qualify for the certification testing through the NHA, or National Healthcareer Association, a person must either have a high school diploma and training in an NHA-approved program, a full year of field experience, or a qualified degree.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Minnesota
Medical billers or coders in Minnesota can expect a salary in one of the following ranges. The first is from $26,673 to $36,745, with a median of $31,813. The second is from $27,323 to $37,639, with a median of $32,588. The third is from $28,198 to $38,844, with a median of $33,631. Finally is from $30,210 to $38,847, with a median of $36,031. There are multiple factors that play a part in determining specific salary. These factors include things such as experience level, whether a person has a degree, and location of the job.
List Of Minnesota Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The various medical insurance billing & coding programs to obtain certification or a degree for a career in this profession are as follows: Medical Billing & Coding Certificate; Medical Insuracen Billing and Coding Diploma; Health Information Technology; Health Coding Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing & Coding; an A.S. in Health Information Technology or an A.S. in Medical Billing & Coding; Professional Medical Billing and Coding Certificate; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Minnesota
|Academy College||1600 W. 82nd Street, |
Ste. 100 Bloomington, MN 55431
|Anoka Technical College||1355 West Highway 10|
Anoka, MN 55303
|Anthem College – St. Louis Park||5100 Gamble Drive, Suite 200|
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
|Herzing University – Minneapolis||5700 West Broadway|
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
|Everest Institute – Egan||1000 Blue Gentian Road, |
Suite 250 Eagan, MN 55121
|Hibbing Community College||1515 East 25th Street |
Hibbing, MN 55746
|Minneapolis Community and Technical College||1501 Hennepin Ave, |
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Minnesota School of Business – Elk River||11500 193rd Avenue|
Elk River, MN 55330
|Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical||308 Pioneer Road|
Red Wing, MN 55066
|Minnesota State Community and Technical College||900 Hwy 34 E|
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
|Northland Community and Technical College||2022 Central Avenue NE|
East Grand Forks, MN 56721
|Northwest Technical College||905 Grant Avenue SE|
Bemidji, MN 56601-4907
|Rasmussen College||3629 95th Avenue NE|
Blaine, MN 55014
|South Central College||1225 Third Street SW|
Faribault, MN 55021