List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding Classes MI
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Medical Administration and Billing
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in MichiganPursuing a career in medicinal coding and billing begins with finding an accredited medical coding and billing school because accreditation can play an important role in getting the right training and being prepared to take certification exams. Look for schools that are accredited by The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Medical coding/billing programs can usually be completed in less than a year, unless they’re part of programs offering associate degrees. As a student in a medicinal coding & billing program, you’ll take classes in medical terminology, electronic health records, medicinal office insurance billing and will become familiar with the ICD-9-CM and CPT codes. A supervised internship in a medicinal office is also usually required.
Medical Coding/Billing Certification in MichiganMichigan does not have any licensing and certification requirements for its medicinal coding & billing specialists. However, certifications are not only looked on favorably by employers but can also help with advancements and earning potential. The AAPC offers the following certifications:
» Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
» Certified Professional Coder – Outpatient Hospital (CPC-H)
» Certified Professional Coder – Payer (CPC-P)
» Certified Professional Biller (CPB) certification
The AHIMA offers these certifications, as well as specialization certifications.
» Certified Coding Associate (CCA)
» Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
» Certified Coding Specialist – Physician- based (CCS-P)
Salaries for Medical Coding/Billing Specialists in MichiganThe wages for medicinal coding & billing specialists in Michigan range from city to city, with some below the national average and other above. As of February, 2014, medicinal coders and billers in the Detroit, Troy and Dearborn regions earned annual average wages of $34,428, which is slightly higher than the nationwide average. The cities of Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids offered wages of $33,949 and $32,069, respectively. Both were slightly below the national average but very close. Certifications earned, years of experience and training can all help improve earning potential.
List of Michigan Medical Billing Coding School Programs» Business Information Systems – Medicinal Coder and Biller Certificate – 1 year - Alpena Community College – Alpena, Michigan
» Medicinal Health Professions – Health Insurance Coding & Claims Specialist Advanced Certificate – 1 year – Delta College – University Center, Michigan
» Medical Coding & Billing Certificate – 2 years – Gogebic Community College – Ironwood, Michigan
» Medical Coding Specialist Certificate – 1 year - Kalamazoo Valley Community College – Kalamazoo, Michigan
» Medicinal Insurance Coding/Billing Certificate – 1 year - Oakland Community College – Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Michigan
|Alpena Community College||665 Johnson St., |
Alpena, MI 49707-1495
|Baker College of Allen Park||4500 Enterprise Dr|
Allen Park, MI 48101
|Baker College of Auburn Hills||Baker College of Auburn Hills|
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
|Baker College of Cadillac||9600 E 13th St|
Cadillac, MI 49601
|Baker College of Clinton Township||34950 Little Mack Ave|
Clinton Twp, MI 48035
|Baker College of Coldwater||370 E Chicago St|
Coldwater, MI 49036
|Baker College of Flint||1050 W Bristol Rd|
Flint Township, MI 48507
|Baker College of Jackson||2800 Springport Rd|
Jackson, MI 49202
|Baker College of Muskegon||1903 Marquette Ave|
Muskegon, MI 49442
|Baker College of Owosso||1020 S Washington St|
Owosso, MI 48867
|Baker College of Port Huron||3403 Lapeer Rd|
Port Huron Township, MI 48060
|Career Quest Learning Centers Inc- Lansing||3215 S. Pennsylvania Ave. |
Lansing, MI 48910
|Davenport University||45 Ottawa NW|
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
|Delta College||1961 Delta Road,|
University Center MI 48710
|Dorsey School of Business||18660 Ford Road|
Detroit, Michigan 48228
|Everest Institute – Dearborn||23400 Michigan Avenue, Suite 200|
Dearborn, MI 48124
|Everest Institute – Grand Rapids||1750 Woodworth Street, NE|
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
|Everest Institute – Southfield||21107 Lahser Road|
Southfield, MI 48033
|Ferris State University||1201 S. State Street, |
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307
|Henry Ford Community College||5101 Evergreen Rd,|
Dearborn, MI 48128
|Jackson Community College||2111 Emmons Road|
Jackson, MI 49201
|Kalamazoo Valley Community College||230 North Rose Street|
Kalamazoo, MI 49003
|Kirtland Community College||10775 N St Helen Rd,|
Roscommon, MI 48653
|Lansing Community College||610 N Capitol Ave,|
Lansing, MI 48933
|Mid Michigan Community College||1375 S. Clare Ave.|
Harrison, MI 48625
|North Central Michigan College||1515 Howard Street,|
Petoskey, MI 49770
|Oakland Community College||2480 Opdyke Road,|
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
|Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology||4741 Washtenaw|
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
|Ross Medical Education Center||4741 Washtenaw|
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
|Southwestern Michigan College||58900 Cherry Grove Road|
Dowagiac, MI 49047
|Schoolcraft College||18600 Haggerty Road|
Livonia, MI 48152
|West Shore Community College||3000 N Stiles Rd,|
Scottville, MI 49454