List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding Classes MI
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Billing & Coding
Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades
- Medical Administration and Billing
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in MichiganPursuing a career in medicinal coding and billing begins with finding an accredited medical coding and billing school because accreditation can play an important role in getting the right training and being prepared to take certification exams. Look for schools that are accredited by The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Medical coding/billing programs can usually be completed in less than a year, unless they’re part of programs offering associate degrees. As a student in a medicinal coding & billing program, you’ll take classes in medical terminology, electronic health records, medicinal office insurance billing and will become familiar with the ICD-9-CM and CPT codes. A supervised internship in a medicinal office is also usually required.
Medical Coding/Billing Certification in MichiganMichigan does not have any licensing and certification requirements for its medicinal coding & billing specialists. However, certifications are not only looked on favorably by employers but can also help with advancements and earning potential. The AAPC offers the following certifications:
» Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
» Certified Professional Coder – Outpatient Hospital (CPC-H)
» Certified Professional Coder – Payer (CPC-P)
» Certified Professional Biller (CPB) certification
The AHIMA offers these certifications, as well as specialization certifications.
» Certified Coding Associate (CCA)
» Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
» Certified Coding Specialist – Physician- based (CCS-P)
Salaries for Medical Coding/Billing Specialists in MichiganThe wages for medicinal coding & billing specialists in Michigan range from city to city, with some below the national average and other above. As of February, 2014, medicinal coders and billers in the Detroit, Troy and Dearborn regions earned annual average wages of $34,428, which is slightly higher than the nationwide average. The cities of Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids offered wages of $33,949 and $32,069, respectively. Both were slightly below the national average but very close. Certifications earned, years of experience and training can all help improve earning potential.
List of Michigan Medical Billing Coding School Programs» Business Information Systems – Medicinal Coder and Biller Certificate – 1 year - Alpena Community College – Alpena, Michigan
» Medicinal Health Professions – Health Insurance Coding & Claims Specialist Advanced Certificate – 1 year – Delta College – University Center, Michigan
» Medical Coding & Billing Certificate – 2 years – Gogebic Community College – Ironwood, Michigan
» Medical Coding Specialist Certificate – 1 year - Kalamazoo Valley Community College – Kalamazoo, Michigan
» Medicinal Insurance Coding/Billing Certificate – 1 year - Oakland Community College – Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Michigan
|Alpena Community College||665 Johnson St., |
Alpena, MI 49707-1495
|Baker College of Allen Park||4500 Enterprise Dr|
Allen Park, MI 48101
|Baker College of Auburn Hills||Baker College of Auburn Hills|
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
|Baker College of Cadillac||9600 E 13th St|
Cadillac, MI 49601
|Baker College of Clinton Township||34950 Little Mack Ave|
Clinton Twp, MI 48035
|Baker College of Coldwater||370 E Chicago St|
Coldwater, MI 49036
|Baker College of Flint||1050 W Bristol Rd|
Flint Township, MI 48507
|Baker College of Jackson||2800 Springport Rd|
Jackson, MI 49202
|Baker College of Muskegon||1903 Marquette Ave|
Muskegon, MI 49442
|Baker College of Owosso||1020 S Washington St|
Owosso, MI 48867
|Baker College of Port Huron||3403 Lapeer Rd|
Port Huron Township, MI 48060
|Career Quest Learning Centers Inc- Lansing||3215 S. Pennsylvania Ave. |
Lansing, MI 48910
|Davenport University||45 Ottawa NW|
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
|Delta College||1961 Delta Road,|
University Center MI 48710
|Dorsey School of Business||18660 Ford Road|
Detroit, Michigan 48228
|Everest Institute – Dearborn||23400 Michigan Avenue, Suite 200|
Dearborn, MI 48124
|Everest Institute – Grand Rapids||1750 Woodworth Street, NE|
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
|Everest Institute – Southfield||21107 Lahser Road|
Southfield, MI 48033
|Ferris State University||1201 S. State Street, |
Big Rapids, Michigan 49307
|Henry Ford Community College||5101 Evergreen Rd,|
Dearborn, MI 48128
|Jackson Community College||2111 Emmons Road|
Jackson, MI 49201
|Kalamazoo Valley Community College||230 North Rose Street|
Kalamazoo, MI 49003
|Kirtland Community College||10775 N St Helen Rd,|
Roscommon, MI 48653
|Lansing Community College||610 N Capitol Ave,|
Lansing, MI 48933
|Mid Michigan Community College||1375 S. Clare Ave.|
Harrison, MI 48625
|North Central Michigan College||1515 Howard Street,|
Petoskey, MI 49770
|Oakland Community College||2480 Opdyke Road,|
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
|Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology||4741 Washtenaw|
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
|Ross Medical Education Center||4741 Washtenaw|
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
|Southwestern Michigan College||58900 Cherry Grove Road|
Dowagiac, MI 49047
|Schoolcraft College||18600 Haggerty Road|
Livonia, MI 48152
|West Shore Community College||3000 N Stiles Rd,|
Scottville, MI 49454