Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Miami , FLIf you're considering a career in medical billing and coding in Miami, there is no shortage of options in choosing a school. Whether you are seeking a quick certification or an associate of science degree, you will be accommodated. Some schools offer distance education as well to help keep up with the demand for this growing field. Every school will provide education in medical terminology, basic and advanced coding systems, principles of diseases, and billing methods. Many even offer advanced courses for management in their curriculum. Do some research and find which school would be just right for you!
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Medical Billing and Coding Certification in Miami, FLThe American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) is the organization that offers exams and certifications that are recognized by virtually every employer in the market. Most schools base their curriculum around the expectations of the AACP, as they are the authority of medical billing and coding certification. The exams AACP offer are:
CPC (physician practice)
CPC-H (outpatient facility)
CIC (inpatient facility)
CPB (certified professional biller)
CPMA (certified professinal medical auditor)
CPCO (certified professional compliance officer)
CPPM (certified physician practice manager)
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Miami, FLIn Miami, the salary for a medical biller and coder can vary depending on your level of experience. The average salary reported is about $32,000/year or about $15.38/hour. If you work your way up into a management position, you can expect a salary upwards of $51,000. Of course, the level of responsibility increases with the pay.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Miami, FLMiami Dade College offers a 3 semester program.
Barry University has a 10 week basic program.
Dade Medical College is a distance education program that offers an associate of science degree.
Everest College has 3 campuses around the greater Miami area.
University of Phoenix offers online education.