Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Miami , FLIf you're considering a career in medical billing and coding in Miami, there is no shortage of options in choosing a school. Whether you are seeking a quick certification or an associate of science degree, you will be accommodated. Some schools offer distance education as well to help keep up with the demand for this growing field. Every school will provide education in medical terminology, basic and advanced coding systems, principles of diseases, and billing methods. Many even offer advanced courses for management in their curriculum. Do some research and find which school would be just right for you!
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Computer Systems Specialist - Associate
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Medical Billing and Coding Certification in Miami, FLThe American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) is the organization that offers exams and certifications that are recognized by virtually every employer in the market. Most schools base their curriculum around the expectations of the AACP, as they are the authority of medical billing and coding certification. The exams AACP offer are:
CPC (physician practice)
CPC-H (outpatient facility)
CIC (inpatient facility)
CPB (certified professional biller)
CPMA (certified professinal medical auditor)
CPCO (certified professional compliance officer)
CPPM (certified physician practice manager)
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Miami, FLIn Miami, the salary for a medical biller and coder can vary depending on your level of experience. The average salary reported is about $32,000/year or about $15.38/hour. If you work your way up into a management position, you can expect a salary upwards of $51,000. Of course, the level of responsibility increases with the pay.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Miami, FLMiami Dade College offers a 3 semester program.
Barry University has a 10 week basic program.
Dade Medical College is a distance education program that offers an associate of science degree.
Everest College has 3 campuses around the greater Miami area.
University of Phoenix offers online education.