Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Maryland
Accreditation in a school program is very important. When a school program is accredited, it means the courses meet acceptable levels of quality and the classes taken could be eligible for transfer. It is highly recommended to attend Medical Insurance - Billing & Boding schools that are accredited in the state of Maryland.
The Maryland Higher Education Commission makes it easy to find accredited Medical Insuracen - Billing & Coding schools in the state of Maryland. By utilizing their website, accredited schools in Maryland and the amount of tuition becomes readily available for the prospective student. Successful completing of the accredited program in Maryland will provide a certificate of completion.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Boding School Maryland
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Computer Systems Specialist - Associate
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Certification is not required in the state of Maryland for Medical positions. However, those who have taken the steps to become certified show the initiatives they have taken to be the best in their fields. Medical Billing & Coding Certification can be obtained through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). The American Academy of Professional Coders provides both the required education and professional certification sought by those seeking careers in Medical Billing and Coding. In addition, the American Academy of Professional Coders provides the required continued education requirements to maintain certification. Continuing education units or courses are extremely important to the Medical Biller and Coder. They offer formal proof of completed education beyond the minimum in order to remain up to date with any changes in laws, procedures or standards. Continuing education units are required to maintain certification with the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Maryland
According to salaries.com, the median average salary for Medical Biller in Maryland is $34,213 to $38,101 annually. The median average salary for a Medical Coder in Maryland is $46.172 to $51,297 annually. Salaries for both the Medical Biller and Coder can vary depending on the geographical location within the state of Maryland and the competitiveness of the position.
List of Maryland Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Medical Billing Programs
• All-State Career School; Baltimore
• American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
• Cecil College
• College of Southern Maryland
• Montgomery College
• Towson University
• American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
• Anne Arundel Community College
• Allegany College of Maryland
• Baltimore City Community College
• Chesapeake College
• Health RSI
• Howard Community College
• Fortis Institute
• Montgomery College
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Maryland
|All-State Career School – Baltimore||2200 Broening Highway|
Baltimore, MD 21224
|Anne Arundel Community College||101 College Parkway|
Arnold, MD 21012-1895
|Hagerstown Community College||11400 Robinwood Drive|
Hagerstown, Maryland 21742
|Sanford-Brown Institute-Landover||8401 Corporate Dr|
Landover, MD 20785
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||1520 S Caton Ave,|
Baltimore, MD 21227
|TESST College of Technology-Beltsville||4600 Powder Mill Road|
Beltsville, MD 20705
|TESST College of Technology-Towson||803 Glen Eagles Court|
Towson, MD 21286