Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Maryland
Accreditation in a school program is very important. When a school program is accredited, it means the courses meet acceptable levels of quality and the classes taken could be eligible for transfer. It is highly recommended to attend Medical Insurance - Billing & Boding schools that are accredited in the state of Maryland.
The Maryland Higher Education Commission makes it easy to find accredited Medical Insuracen - Billing & Coding schools in the state of Maryland. By utilizing their website, accredited schools in Maryland and the amount of tuition becomes readily available for the prospective student. Successful completing of the accredited program in Maryland will provide a certificate of completion.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Boding School Maryland
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with multiple concentrations
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Concentrations help students tailor their education for the career they want
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
Certification is not required in the state of Maryland for Medical positions. However, those who have taken the steps to become certified show the initiatives they have taken to be the best in their fields. Medical Billing & Coding Certification can be obtained through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). The American Academy of Professional Coders provides both the required education and professional certification sought by those seeking careers in Medical Billing and Coding. In addition, the American Academy of Professional Coders provides the required continued education requirements to maintain certification. Continuing education units or courses are extremely important to the Medical Biller and Coder. They offer formal proof of completed education beyond the minimum in order to remain up to date with any changes in laws, procedures or standards. Continuing education units are required to maintain certification with the American Academy of Professional Coders.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Maryland
According to salaries.com, the median average salary for Medical Biller in Maryland is $34,213 to $38,101 annually. The median average salary for a Medical Coder in Maryland is $46.172 to $51,297 annually. Salaries for both the Medical Biller and Coder can vary depending on the geographical location within the state of Maryland and the competitiveness of the position.
List of Maryland Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Medical Billing Programs
• All-State Career School; Baltimore
• American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
• Cecil College
• College of Southern Maryland
• Montgomery College
• Towson University
• American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
• Anne Arundel Community College
• Allegany College of Maryland
• Baltimore City Community College
• Chesapeake College
• Health RSI
• Howard Community College
• Fortis Institute
• Montgomery College
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Maryland
|All-State Career School – Baltimore||2200 Broening Highway|
Baltimore, MD 21224
|Anne Arundel Community College||101 College Parkway|
Arnold, MD 21012-1895
|Hagerstown Community College||11400 Robinwood Drive|
Hagerstown, Maryland 21742
|Sanford-Brown Institute-Landover||8401 Corporate Dr|
Landover, MD 20785
|TESST College of Technology-Baltimore||1520 S Caton Ave,|
Baltimore, MD 21227
|TESST College of Technology-Beltsville||4600 Powder Mill Road|
Beltsville, MD 20705
|TESST College of Technology-Towson||803 Glen Eagles Court|
Towson, MD 21286