One of many growing career opportunities is the field of medical coding and billing. In order to pursue employment in this field, an individual should get the proper education at an accredited school or university, and then take the necessary steps to become certified. Below is a basic rundown of what to expect in the state of Maine when it comes to medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School Maine
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
In order to gain the correct training and classes, a person needs to first locate a school that is accredited in medical billing & coding. The following locations are available to pursue a degree or certificate in Maine: Northern Maine Community college, located in Presque Isle; Central Maine Community College, located in Auburn; Kaplan University located in Augusta; and also various accredited online programs such as Westwood College, and Career Step.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification In Maine
Certification for medical billing & coding in Maine begins first with having a GED or a high school diploma. American Health Information Management Association (or AHIMA) will be what a person goes through for the certification. Once an individual has a diploma or GED, training must be received at an accredited school and can require anything from a certificate to an Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree, depending on the type of certificate that is pursued. Once the classes have been completed, the person may then sit for the certification exam.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Maine
In Maine, the annual salary for a medical biller or coder is generally within the following ranges: The first is from $25,900 to $35,679, with a median salary of $30,890. Second is from $27,514 to $37,902, with a median salary of $32,815. Third is from $29,748 to $40,980, with a median salary of $35,480. Salary will vary according to level of education and amount of experience obtained.
List Maine Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Programs for gaining a degree in the state of Maine are as follows: Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certificate; Health Claims Specialist; Associates in Medical Insurance - Coding & Billing; Medical Insurance Billing and Coding; Electronic Health Records Office Professional Certificate; Professional Medical Insurace - Billing & Coding Certificate; Certified Medical Billing and Claims; and Medical Billing and Coding Diploma.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Maine
|Central Maine Community College||1250 Turner Street, Auburn, Maine 04210||www.cmcc.edu|
|Northern Maine Community College||33 Edgemont Drive|
Presque Isle, ME 04769
|Seacoast Career Schools-Sanford Campus||1 Eagle Drive|
Sanford, ME 04073