Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las VegasLas Vegas residents who are interested in pursuing a career in medical billing and coding should note that the key to accomplishing their objective is the attainment of a first class education. By finding schools that offer cutting edge training, certification programs, classes, and degrees, aspiring billers and coders can obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful job candidates. To get more information regarding what it takes to succeed in this vocational field, read the outline provided below.
- Medical Coding and Billing
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- And more...
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las Vegas
Finding an accredited medical billing and coding school in Las Vegas is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need do is go online and conduct a simple internet search. To get started, enter a keyphrase such as "Accredited Las Vegas Medical Billing and Coding Schools" into the search box. Once you press enter, you'll be exposed to a list of search engine results including a plethora of schools in your area.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Las VegasThere are a wide range of medical billing & coding certification exams you can take in order to demonstrate your proficiency in your chosen field of work. Because many employers seek employees that possess a comprehensive understanding of standard rules and regulations, they oftentimes prefer job applicants that hold the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential. This credential comes from the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Moreover, studies indicate that coders who are certified bring in 20% more than those who are not. This makes getting certified an even more advantageous objective to accomplish.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Las VegasAbout 3/4 of the medical billers and coders who work in Nevada are employed in the Las Vegas-Paradise region. There are about 940 employees who earn wages that exceed the state averages. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average hourly income is $17.25 while the average annual income is $35,880. The lowest ten percent earn $21,410 while the ninetieth percentile bring in $55,750 each year. Although there are averages with respect to the income a medical biller and coder in Las Vegas can expect to bring in, it is also important to note that income can vary based on factors like level of experience and education.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Las VegasCollege of Southern Nevada
Kaplan College-Las Vegas
Northwest Health Careers
Anthem Institute-Las Vegas