Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las VegasLas Vegas residents who are interested in pursuing a career in medical billing and coding should note that the key to accomplishing their objective is the attainment of a first class education. By finding schools that offer cutting edge training, certification programs, classes, and degrees, aspiring billers and coders can obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful job candidates. To get more information regarding what it takes to succeed in this vocational field, read the outline provided below.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las Vegas
Finding an accredited medical billing and coding school in Las Vegas is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need do is go online and conduct a simple internet search. To get started, enter a keyphrase such as "Accredited Las Vegas Medical Billing and Coding Schools" into the search box. Once you press enter, you'll be exposed to a list of search engine results including a plethora of schools in your area.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Las VegasThere are a wide range of medical billing & coding certification exams you can take in order to demonstrate your proficiency in your chosen field of work. Because many employers seek employees that possess a comprehensive understanding of standard rules and regulations, they oftentimes prefer job applicants that hold the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential. This credential comes from the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Moreover, studies indicate that coders who are certified bring in 20% more than those who are not. This makes getting certified an even more advantageous objective to accomplish.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Las VegasAbout 3/4 of the medical billers and coders who work in Nevada are employed in the Las Vegas-Paradise region. There are about 940 employees who earn wages that exceed the state averages. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average hourly income is $17.25 while the average annual income is $35,880. The lowest ten percent earn $21,410 while the ninetieth percentile bring in $55,750 each year. Although there are averages with respect to the income a medical biller and coder in Las Vegas can expect to bring in, it is also important to note that income can vary based on factors like level of experience and education.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Las VegasCollege of Southern Nevada
Kaplan College-Las Vegas
Northwest Health Careers
Anthem Institute-Las Vegas