Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las VegasLas Vegas residents who are interested in pursuing a career in medical billing and coding should note that the key to accomplishing their objective is the attainment of a first class education. By finding schools that offer cutting edge training, certification programs, classes, and degrees, aspiring billers and coders can obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful job candidates. To get more information regarding what it takes to succeed in this vocational field, read the outline provided below.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las Vegas
Finding an accredited medical billing and coding school in Las Vegas is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need do is go online and conduct a simple internet search. To get started, enter a keyphrase such as "Accredited Las Vegas Medical Billing and Coding Schools" into the search box. Once you press enter, you'll be exposed to a list of search engine results including a plethora of schools in your area.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Las VegasThere are a wide range of medical billing & coding certification exams you can take in order to demonstrate your proficiency in your chosen field of work. Because many employers seek employees that possess a comprehensive understanding of standard rules and regulations, they oftentimes prefer job applicants that hold the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential. This credential comes from the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Moreover, studies indicate that coders who are certified bring in 20% more than those who are not. This makes getting certified an even more advantageous objective to accomplish.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Las VegasAbout 3/4 of the medical billers and coders who work in Nevada are employed in the Las Vegas-Paradise region. There are about 940 employees who earn wages that exceed the state averages. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average hourly income is $17.25 while the average annual income is $35,880. The lowest ten percent earn $21,410 while the ninetieth percentile bring in $55,750 each year. Although there are averages with respect to the income a medical biller and coder in Las Vegas can expect to bring in, it is also important to note that income can vary based on factors like level of experience and education.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Las VegasCollege of Southern Nevada
Kaplan College-Las Vegas
Northwest Health Careers
Anthem Institute-Las Vegas