Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las VegasLas Vegas residents who are interested in pursuing a career in medical billing and coding should note that the key to accomplishing their objective is the attainment of a first class education. By finding schools that offer cutting edge training, certification programs, classes, and degrees, aspiring billers and coders can obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful job candidates. To get more information regarding what it takes to succeed in this vocational field, read the outline provided below.
Matching School Ads
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Las Vegas
Finding an accredited medical billing and coding school in Las Vegas is not a difficult task to accomplish. All you need do is go online and conduct a simple internet search. To get started, enter a keyphrase such as "Accredited Las Vegas Medical Billing and Coding Schools" into the search box. Once you press enter, you'll be exposed to a list of search engine results including a plethora of schools in your area.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Las VegasThere are a wide range of medical billing & coding certification exams you can take in order to demonstrate your proficiency in your chosen field of work. Because many employers seek employees that possess a comprehensive understanding of standard rules and regulations, they oftentimes prefer job applicants that hold the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) credential. This credential comes from the American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC). Moreover, studies indicate that coders who are certified bring in 20% more than those who are not. This makes getting certified an even more advantageous objective to accomplish.
Salaries for Medical Billers and Coders in Las VegasAbout 3/4 of the medical billers and coders who work in Nevada are employed in the Las Vegas-Paradise region. There are about 940 employees who earn wages that exceed the state averages. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average hourly income is $17.25 while the average annual income is $35,880. The lowest ten percent earn $21,410 while the ninetieth percentile bring in $55,750 each year. Although there are averages with respect to the income a medical biller and coder in Las Vegas can expect to bring in, it is also important to note that income can vary based on factors like level of experience and education.
List of Medical Billing & Coding Programs in Las VegasCollege of Southern Nevada
Kaplan College-Las Vegas
Northwest Health Careers
Anthem Institute-Las Vegas