Taking classes toward earning your medical billing & coding certification is a great way to secure a good job in the medical field. If you're interested in working in the healthcare industry and would love a comfortable job in an office-style setting, this might be the perfect career goal for you. By learning a bit more about the programs that are available in Kentucky and the benefits of working as a medical biller and coder, you can get started toward achieving this goal.
List of Medical Insurance - School Kentucky
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Office Assistant
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Master of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with multiple concentrations
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Concentrations help students tailor their education for the career they want
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
It's essential to find an accredited medical billing & coding school when seeking your training. Look for a school that has the degrees and programs that you're interested in, and consider finding out more about what other students think about the school. Also, decide whether you would like to take your classes online or if you would prefer to go to school in a more traditional environment; both options have their advantages, so think about what's best for your learning style and individual situation.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification in Kentucky
After completing your classes, you will have the opportunity to take a final test toward earning your certification. This certification will show that you have completed your training and learned all of the skills that you need to work in a medical office environment.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Kentucky
Based on information gathered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for a medical billing & coding specialist in Kentucky was $30,600 in 2012. The lowest-paid medical billers and coders made $20,400 that year, and the highest-paid individuals in the industry made $50,500.
List Kentucky Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few schooling options if you are interested in taking these classes in Kentucky. First of all, you should consider checking out your local community college. Here are a few of the community colleges in Kentucky that offer these programs:
Bluegrass Community and Technical College
ATA Career Education
Eastern Kentucky University
Jefferson Community and Technical College
There are other community and technical colleges across the state that offer this program, or you can look for one of the many online colleges that allow you to pursue this training from home. Either way, you're sure to be glad that you embarked on this educational journey when you are able to secure a great job as a medical billing & coding specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
|ATA College||10180 Linn Station Road, Suite a-200, Louisville, KY 40223||www.ata.edu|
|Beckfield College – Florence||16 Spiral Drive, Florence, KY 41042||www.beckfield.edu|
|Daymar College||4112 Fern Valley Road|
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
|Brown Mackie College – Hopkinsville||4001 Fort Campbell Blvd, Hopkinsville, KY 42240||www.brownmackie.edu|
|Interactive College of Technology||309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017||ict.edu|
|Lincoln College – Florence||8095 Connector Dr, Florence, KY 41042||www.lincolnedu.com|
|Spencerian College – Lexington||1575 Winchester Rd|
Lexington, KY 40505
|Sullivan University||3101 Bardstown Rd|
Louisville, KY 40205