Taking classes toward earning your medical billing & coding certification is a great way to secure a good job in the medical field. If you're interested in working in the healthcare industry and would love a comfortable job in an office-style setting, this might be the perfect career goal for you. By learning a bit more about the programs that are available in Kentucky and the benefits of working as a medical biller and coder, you can get started toward achieving this goal.
List of Medical Insurance - School Kentucky
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
It's essential to find an accredited medical billing & coding school when seeking your training. Look for a school that has the degrees and programs that you're interested in, and consider finding out more about what other students think about the school. Also, decide whether you would like to take your classes online or if you would prefer to go to school in a more traditional environment; both options have their advantages, so think about what's best for your learning style and individual situation.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification in Kentucky
After completing your classes, you will have the opportunity to take a final test toward earning your certification. This certification will show that you have completed your training and learned all of the skills that you need to work in a medical office environment.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Kentucky
Based on information gathered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for a medical billing & coding specialist in Kentucky was $30,600 in 2012. The lowest-paid medical billers and coders made $20,400 that year, and the highest-paid individuals in the industry made $50,500.
List Kentucky Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few schooling options if you are interested in taking these classes in Kentucky. First of all, you should consider checking out your local community college. Here are a few of the community colleges in Kentucky that offer these programs:
Bluegrass Community and Technical College
ATA Career Education
Eastern Kentucky University
Jefferson Community and Technical College
There are other community and technical colleges across the state that offer this program, or you can look for one of the many online colleges that allow you to pursue this training from home. Either way, you're sure to be glad that you embarked on this educational journey when you are able to secure a great job as a medical billing & coding specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
|ATA College||10180 Linn Station Road, Suite a-200, Louisville, KY 40223||www.ata.edu|
|Beckfield College – Florence||16 Spiral Drive, Florence, KY 41042||www.beckfield.edu|
|Daymar College||4112 Fern Valley Road|
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
|Brown Mackie College – Hopkinsville||4001 Fort Campbell Blvd, Hopkinsville, KY 42240||www.brownmackie.edu|
|Interactive College of Technology||309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017||ict.edu|
|Lincoln College – Florence||8095 Connector Dr, Florence, KY 41042||www.lincolnedu.com|
|Spencerian College – Lexington||1575 Winchester Rd|
Lexington, KY 40505
|Sullivan University||3101 Bardstown Rd|
Louisville, KY 40205