Taking classes toward earning your medical billing & coding certification is a great way to secure a good job in the medical field. If you're interested in working in the healthcare industry and would love a comfortable job in an office-style setting, this might be the perfect career goal for you. By learning a bit more about the programs that are available in Kentucky and the benefits of working as a medical biller and coder, you can get started toward achieving this goal.
List of Medical Insurance - School Kentucky
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
It's essential to find an accredited medical billing & coding school when seeking your training. Look for a school that has the degrees and programs that you're interested in, and consider finding out more about what other students think about the school. Also, decide whether you would like to take your classes online or if you would prefer to go to school in a more traditional environment; both options have their advantages, so think about what's best for your learning style and individual situation.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification in Kentucky
After completing your classes, you will have the opportunity to take a final test toward earning your certification. This certification will show that you have completed your training and learned all of the skills that you need to work in a medical office environment.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Kentucky
Based on information gathered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median wage for a medical billing & coding specialist in Kentucky was $30,600 in 2012. The lowest-paid medical billers and coders made $20,400 that year, and the highest-paid individuals in the industry made $50,500.
List Kentucky Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few schooling options if you are interested in taking these classes in Kentucky. First of all, you should consider checking out your local community college. Here are a few of the community colleges in Kentucky that offer these programs:
Bluegrass Community and Technical College
ATA Career Education
Eastern Kentucky University
Jefferson Community and Technical College
There are other community and technical colleges across the state that offer this program, or you can look for one of the many online colleges that allow you to pursue this training from home. Either way, you're sure to be glad that you embarked on this educational journey when you are able to secure a great job as a medical billing & coding specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Kentucky
|ATA College||10180 Linn Station Road, Suite a-200, Louisville, KY 40223||www.ata.edu|
|Beckfield College – Florence||16 Spiral Drive, Florence, KY 41042||www.beckfield.edu|
|Daymar College||4112 Fern Valley Road|
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
|Brown Mackie College – Hopkinsville||4001 Fort Campbell Blvd, Hopkinsville, KY 42240||www.brownmackie.edu|
|Interactive College of Technology||309 Buttermilk Pike, Fort Mitchell, KY 41017||ict.edu|
|Lincoln College – Florence||8095 Connector Dr, Florence, KY 41042||www.lincolnedu.com|
|Spencerian College – Lexington||1575 Winchester Rd|
Lexington, KY 40505
|Sullivan University||3101 Bardstown Rd|
Louisville, KY 40205