A career in the medical field will always be in high demand, even if it the position is administrative. Medical billing & coding is a key part of all doctor's offices, hospitals, and other medical facilities. In no time at all, one can be trained to as a professional in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School California
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Medical Billing and Coding is known as a quick way to have a great career without boring or monotonous internships, pricey education and challenging medical boards associated with the training of pharmacists, RNs and LPNs. Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding is also offered by several colleges as on online training program because of the flexibility. Harrison College offers classes in Indianapolis East, Anderson, Evansville, Columbus, Muncie, and Elkhart. MedTech College offers classes as well and has campuses in Fort Wayne, Greenwood and Indianapolis.
Medical Insuracnce - Billing & Coding Certification in Indiana
Even in a tough economy, medical billing is growing fields is growing in leaps and bounds. New regulations are being changed and put in place so training is always a necessity. Due to the always changing protocols and regulations, certified medical billers will always be in high demand in Indiana.
Medical billing certification opens up endless opportunities. Graduation from a medical billing school will prove graduates have a solid foundation and knowledge of medical terminology, and medical coding procedures. Certified medical billers will be able to read and understand medical records, have a knowledge of how to transcribe records into a universal accepted standard code. Being fluent in contractual obligations used by insurance companies and government programs required for payment of medical services needed will be learned with schooling. Bookkeeping, excellent communication and data entry, bookkeeping is an important part of medical billing.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Indiana
Studies show the average billing & coding salary in Indiana is $30,990. With ten years or more of experience had an average salary of $45,890. Those with some experience but lest than ten years earned roughly $36,750 per year. Average rates of pay can vary depending on location. A few average starting salaries in a few cities include:
Fort Wayne: $31,690
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College – Michigan City||1001 U.S. 20, Michigan City, IN 46360, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/michigan-city.aspx|
|Harrison College – Anderson||140 East 53rd Street|
Anderson, IN 46013
|Harrison College – Elkhart||56075 Parkway Avenue|
Elkhart, IN 46516
|Harrison College – Evansville||4601 Theater Drive|
Evansville, IN 47715
|Harrison College – Fort Wayne||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
|Harrison College – Indianapolis-East||8150 Brookville Road|
Indianapolis, IN 46239
|Harrison College – Muncie||411 W Riggin Rd, Muncie, IN 47303, United States||www.harrison.edu|
|Harrison College – Terre Haute||1378 South State Road 46|
Terre Haute, IN 47803
|Medtech College||6612 E. 75th Street|
Indianapolis, IN 46250
|National American University||3600 Woodview Trce #200|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology||227 N Green River Rd|
Evansville, Indiana 47715
|Ross Medical Education Center||4122 Lima Road, Unit A-5|
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
|Sanford-Brown College – Indianapolis||4030 Vincennes Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|TechSkills – Indianapolis||8555 River Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Vincennes University||1002 N. First Street Vincennes, IN 47591||www.vinu.edu|