A career in the medical field will always be in high demand, even if it the position is administrative. Medical billing & coding is a key part of all doctor's offices, hospitals, and other medical facilities. In no time at all, one can be trained to as a professional in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School California
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Office Specialist
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Office Assistant
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
Medical Billing and Coding is known as a quick way to have a great career without boring or monotonous internships, pricey education and challenging medical boards associated with the training of pharmacists, RNs and LPNs. Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding is also offered by several colleges as on online training program because of the flexibility. Harrison College offers classes in Indianapolis East, Anderson, Evansville, Columbus, Muncie, and Elkhart. MedTech College offers classes as well and has campuses in Fort Wayne, Greenwood and Indianapolis.
Medical Insuracnce - Billing & Coding Certification in Indiana
Even in a tough economy, medical billing is growing fields is growing in leaps and bounds. New regulations are being changed and put in place so training is always a necessity. Due to the always changing protocols and regulations, certified medical billers will always be in high demand in Indiana.
Medical billing certification opens up endless opportunities. Graduation from a medical billing school will prove graduates have a solid foundation and knowledge of medical terminology, and medical coding procedures. Certified medical billers will be able to read and understand medical records, have a knowledge of how to transcribe records into a universal accepted standard code. Being fluent in contractual obligations used by insurance companies and government programs required for payment of medical services needed will be learned with schooling. Bookkeeping, excellent communication and data entry, bookkeeping is an important part of medical billing.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Indiana
Studies show the average billing & coding salary in Indiana is $30,990. With ten years or more of experience had an average salary of $45,890. Those with some experience but lest than ten years earned roughly $36,750 per year. Average rates of pay can vary depending on location. A few average starting salaries in a few cities include:
Fort Wayne: $31,690
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College – Michigan City||1001 U.S. 20, Michigan City, IN 46360, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/michigan-city.aspx|
|Harrison College – Anderson||140 East 53rd Street|
Anderson, IN 46013
|Harrison College – Elkhart||56075 Parkway Avenue|
Elkhart, IN 46516
|Harrison College – Evansville||4601 Theater Drive|
Evansville, IN 47715
|Harrison College – Fort Wayne||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
|Harrison College – Indianapolis-East||8150 Brookville Road|
Indianapolis, IN 46239
|Harrison College – Muncie||411 W Riggin Rd, Muncie, IN 47303, United States||www.harrison.edu|
|Harrison College – Terre Haute||1378 South State Road 46|
Terre Haute, IN 47803
|Medtech College||6612 E. 75th Street|
Indianapolis, IN 46250
|National American University||3600 Woodview Trce #200|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology||227 N Green River Rd|
Evansville, Indiana 47715
|Ross Medical Education Center||4122 Lima Road, Unit A-5|
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
|Sanford-Brown College – Indianapolis||4030 Vincennes Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|TechSkills – Indianapolis||8555 River Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Vincennes University||1002 N. First Street Vincennes, IN 47591||www.vinu.edu|