A career in the medical field will always be in high demand, even if it the position is administrative. Medical billing & coding is a key part of all doctor's offices, hospitals, and other medical facilities. In no time at all, one can be trained to as a professional in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding School California
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Billing Administrative Specialist - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Medical Billing and Coding is known as a quick way to have a great career without boring or monotonous internships, pricey education and challenging medical boards associated with the training of pharmacists, RNs and LPNs. Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding is also offered by several colleges as on online training program because of the flexibility. Harrison College offers classes in Indianapolis East, Anderson, Evansville, Columbus, Muncie, and Elkhart. MedTech College offers classes as well and has campuses in Fort Wayne, Greenwood and Indianapolis.
Medical Insuracnce - Billing & Coding Certification in Indiana
Even in a tough economy, medical billing is growing fields is growing in leaps and bounds. New regulations are being changed and put in place so training is always a necessity. Due to the always changing protocols and regulations, certified medical billers will always be in high demand in Indiana.
Medical billing certification opens up endless opportunities. Graduation from a medical billing school will prove graduates have a solid foundation and knowledge of medical terminology, and medical coding procedures. Certified medical billers will be able to read and understand medical records, have a knowledge of how to transcribe records into a universal accepted standard code. Being fluent in contractual obligations used by insurance companies and government programs required for payment of medical services needed will be learned with schooling. Bookkeeping, excellent communication and data entry, bookkeeping is an important part of medical billing.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Indiana
Studies show the average billing & coding salary in Indiana is $30,990. With ten years or more of experience had an average salary of $45,890. Those with some experience but lest than ten years earned roughly $36,750 per year. Average rates of pay can vary depending on location. A few average starting salaries in a few cities include:
Fort Wayne: $31,690
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Indiana
|Brown Mackie College – Michigan City||1001 U.S. 20, Michigan City, IN 46360, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/michigan-city.aspx|
|Harrison College – Anderson||140 East 53rd Street|
Anderson, IN 46013
|Harrison College – Elkhart||56075 Parkway Avenue|
Elkhart, IN 46516
|Harrison College – Evansville||4601 Theater Drive|
Evansville, IN 47715
|Harrison College – Fort Wayne||6413 North Clinton Street|
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
|Harrison College – Indianapolis-East||8150 Brookville Road|
Indianapolis, IN 46239
|Harrison College – Muncie||411 W Riggin Rd, Muncie, IN 47303, United States||www.harrison.edu|
|Harrison College – Terre Haute||1378 South State Road 46|
Terre Haute, IN 47803
|Medtech College||6612 E. 75th Street|
Indianapolis, IN 46250
|National American University||3600 Woodview Trce #200|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|Ross Institute of Medical and Dental Technology||227 N Green River Rd|
Evansville, Indiana 47715
|Ross Medical Education Center||4122 Lima Road, Unit A-5|
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
|Sanford-Brown College – Indianapolis||4030 Vincennes Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46268
|TechSkills – Indianapolis||8555 River Rd|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Vincennes University||1002 N. First Street Vincennes, IN 47591||www.vinu.edu|