Working as a medical billing and coding specialist is a great way to become a part of the ever-changing yet all-important medical industry. If you aren't sure if you want to get into healthcare or work an office-type job, this is the perfect solution. You will have the opportunity to work alongside healthcare professionals, but you can also work in an office setting as you handle and file patient records, insurance information and more. By learning a bit more about this exciting career opportunity, you might find that you want to enroll in classes at a local school so that you can earn your certification.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Idaho
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Health Information Management (BS)
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Idaho
First of all, you will need to find a program that offers classes for medical coding and billing. Make sure that the school is accredited, and consider looking for reviews and other information. Also, compare things like pricing and the length of time that it will take for you to complete the program. You will also need to determine whether you want to go to a school that offers degrees in medical billing and coding or if you just want to take a certificate course. Either way, you'll have the training that you need to do the job correctly, and you'll have the proof that you went to school to hone your skills.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Idaho
Before you can go for your certification, you will need to complete your training. In your courses, you will learn about popular coding systems, how to handle patient records and more. You will learn in both a classroom setting and in a hands-on setting with most schools.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Idaho
Statistics about the median salary for this position was compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This research shows that the median wage for medical billing and coding specialists who live and work in Idaho was $30,300 in 2012. However, some of the higher-paying positions paid as much as $44,900 that year.
List Idaho Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few local medical billing and coding programs in Idaho for you to check out. For example, these schools offer local classes toward your certificate or degree:
North Idaho College
Bringham Young University - Idaho
Lewis-Clark State College
You can also check with your local community colleges, or you can look for an online-only program. No matter which school you choose, however, you are sure to be pleased with your decision once you complete your training and snag a good job as a medical billing and coding specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Idaho
|Brigham Young University – Idaho||525 South Center St., Rexburg, ID 83460||www.byui.edu|
|Lewis-Clark State College||500 8th Avenue Lewiston, ID 83501||www.lcsc.edu|
|North Idaho College||1000 W Garden Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, United States||www.nic.edu|