Working as a medical billing and coding specialist is a great way to become a part of the ever-changing yet all-important medical industry. If you aren't sure if you want to get into healthcare or work an office-type job, this is the perfect solution. You will have the opportunity to work alongside healthcare professionals, but you can also work in an office setting as you handle and file patient records, insurance information and more. By learning a bit more about this exciting career opportunity, you might find that you want to enroll in classes at a local school so that you can earn your certification.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Idaho
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Idaho
First of all, you will need to find a program that offers classes for medical coding and billing. Make sure that the school is accredited, and consider looking for reviews and other information. Also, compare things like pricing and the length of time that it will take for you to complete the program. You will also need to determine whether you want to go to a school that offers degrees in medical billing and coding or if you just want to take a certificate course. Either way, you'll have the training that you need to do the job correctly, and you'll have the proof that you went to school to hone your skills.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Idaho
Before you can go for your certification, you will need to complete your training. In your courses, you will learn about popular coding systems, how to handle patient records and more. You will learn in both a classroom setting and in a hands-on setting with most schools.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Idaho
Statistics about the median salary for this position was compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This research shows that the median wage for medical billing and coding specialists who live and work in Idaho was $30,300 in 2012. However, some of the higher-paying positions paid as much as $44,900 that year.
List Idaho Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are quite a few local medical billing and coding programs in Idaho for you to check out. For example, these schools offer local classes toward your certificate or degree:
North Idaho College
Bringham Young University - Idaho
Lewis-Clark State College
You can also check with your local community colleges, or you can look for an online-only program. No matter which school you choose, however, you are sure to be pleased with your decision once you complete your training and snag a good job as a medical billing and coding specialist.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Idaho
|Brigham Young University – Idaho||525 South Center St., Rexburg, ID 83460||www.byui.edu|
|Lewis-Clark State College||500 8th Avenue Lewiston, ID 83501||www.lcsc.edu|
|North Idaho College||1000 W Garden Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, United States||www.nic.edu|