Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Hawaii
Medical billing & coding is one of the fastest growing careers for several reasons: it does not require much in the way of formal education, and is perfect for those seeking a change of career. With unemployment still very high in many places, people are returning to school in order to obtain skills with which to find better jobs. Hawaii is one of the highest paid states for medical billers and coders, which makes finding accredited institutions important for those who want to get into the profession.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Hawaii
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Certification can be obtained rather easily through a technical college course or online. The key is to pick the option that best fits into your schedule; do you work full time and then have duties to attend to at home? Working on a certification online might be the best bet for you then, as it’s easier to fit into your schedule. However, in classroom courses can be beneficial for those that might need more hands-on help.
To find accredited institutions or to check the accreditation of yours, look to the AAPC(American Association for Professional Coders) or the AMBA (American Medical Billing Association.)
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Hawaii
The salaries for a medical biller and coder in Hawaii vary based on skill and experience, but the average salary is around $43,500, with some of the top-paid billers earning as high as $61,800 each year. On a related note, estimates place the field at a 21% growth rate within the next ten years.
List Hawaii Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Hawaii has only one on-campus location to become certified, which is Heald College in Honolulu, through the Medical Office Administration program.
Other than that, Hawaii has multiple online options:
1. Allied Schools, through the Medical Coding or Medical Billing Program.
2. Ultimate Medical Academy Online, through their Medical Office Billing Specialist program.
3. Kaplan University, through the Medical Logistics program.
4. Virginia College, through the Healthcare Reimbursment or Medical Office Administration programs.
5. Allen School Online, through the Medical Insurance Billing & Coding program.
6. AmeriTech College, through the Medical Coding and Reimbursement program.
7. Ashworth College, through the Medical Office Assisting program.
8. Liberty University, through the Medical Office Assistant program.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Hawaii
|Hawaii Health Systems Corporation||3675 Kilauea Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816||www.hhsc.org/|
|West Kauai Medical Center / KVMH||Address: 4643 Waimea Canyon Dr., Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796||www.hhsc.org|
|Kula Hospital||100 Keokea Place, Kula, HI 96790||www.mauimemorialmedical.org/Our-Family/Kula-Hospital/default.aspx|
|Hilo Medical Center||1190 Waianuenue Ave., Hilo, HI 96720||www.hilomedicalcenter.org|