Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Georgia
So you have recently decided that you want to become a medical biller and coder. This was a very wise decision, because the outlook for this position looks very promising. How do you go about getting started in this particular field? The first thing you will need to do is enroll in an accredited medical billing & coding school. There are many schools in Georgia that fit that description. The most import thing to remember when choosing what school you want to take classes at, is that it be an accredited program. This means that the school is on a list with other schools that have been proven to be capable of properly preparing you in medical billing & coding. This way you know you are getting your money’s worth.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Georgia
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Once you find a medical billing & coding school in Georgia, you will either be trained for a certification or you might decide to get your associate’s degree in the field. A certification is all that you need to jump-start your career in this field, but some people simply want to get their associate’s degree as well. The purpose of these training courses is to prepare you for the CMBC certification examination. Once you finish school, you can schedule an appointment to take the exam. If you pass the exam, you will become a certified medical biller and coder.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Georgia
The average salary for a medical biller and coder in the state of Georgia is $38,000. It is important to remember that experience and specific location will play a major role in what your salary will be. The longer you work as in the medical billing & coding field, the more money you can potentially make. The best part about this career may not be your starting salary, but the stability that your job will have due to growth this field is expected to experience. However, there is a real potential to make some good money as a medical biller and coder after a few years of working.
List Georgia Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Anthem College – (Atlanta, Georgia)
Atlanta Technical College – (Atlanta, Georgia)
Everest Institute – (Jonesboro, Georgia)
Laurus Technical Institute – (Decatur, Georgia)
Lincoln College of Technology – (Marietta, Georgia)
Middle Georgia Technical College – (Warner Robins, Georgia)
Savannah Technical College – (Savannah, Georgia)
South Georgia Technical College – (Americus, Georgia)
West Georgia Technical College – (Waco, Georgia)
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Georgia
|Albany Technical College||1704 S. Slappey Blvd. Albany, Ga. 31701||www.albanytech.edu|
|Altamaha Technical College||1777 West Cherry Street, Jesup, GA 31545||www.altamahatech.edu|
|American Professional Institute||2637 N Decatur Rd.|
Decatur, GA 30033
|Anthem College – Atlanta||2450 Piedmont Road N.E.|
Atlanta, GA 30324
|Athens Technical College||800 US Hwy 29 North Athens, Ga 30601||www.athenstech.edu|
|Atlanta Technical College||1560 Metropolitan Parkway SW|
Atlanta, GA 30310
|Central Georgia Technical College||3300 Macon Tech Dr, Macon, GA 31206, United States||www.centralgatech.edu|
|Chattahoochee Technical College||100 Campus Drive|
Jasper, GA 30143
|Columbus Technical College||928 Manchester Expressway Columbus, Georgia 31904||www.columbustech.edu|
|Darton College||2400 Gillionville Rd, Albany, GA 31707||www.darton.edu|
|Everest Institute – Jonesboro||6431 Tara Blvd. Jonesboro, GA 30236||jonesboro.everestinstitute.edu|
|Everest Institute – Marietta||1600 Terrell Mill Road, Suite 200 Marietta, GA 30067||marietta.everestinstitute.edu|
|Everest Institute – Norcross||1750 Beaver Ruin Road, Suite 500 Norcross, GA 30093||norcross.everestinstitute.edu|
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College||One Maurice Culberson Drive, Rome, GA 30161||www.gntc.edu|
|Gwinnett Technical College||5150 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30043||www.gwinnetttech.edu|
|Herzing University – Atlanta||3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA||www.herzing.edu/atlanta|
|Iverson Institute||5522 New Peachtree Road, |
Chamblee, GA 30341
|Lanier Technical College||2990 Landrum Education Drive, Oakwood, Georgia 30566||www.laniertech.edu/default2.aspx|
|Laurus Technical Institute||523 Church Street|
Decatur, GA 30030
|Medtech Institute – Atlanta||4501 Circle 75 Pkwy. SE|
Atlanta, GA 30339
|Middle Georgia Technical College||80 Cohen Walker Drive - Warner Robins, GA 31088||www.middlegatech.edu|
|Moultrie Technical College||800 Veterans Parkway North|
Moultrie, GA 31788
|North Georgia Technical College||1500 Hwy 197 N|
Clarkesville, GA 30523
|Oconee Fall Line Technical College||1189 Deepstep Road, Sandersville, GA 31082||www.oftc.edu|
|Ogeechee Technical College||One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro, GA 30458 USA||www.ogeecheetech.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Atlanta||1140 Hammond Drive | Suite A-1150 |
Atlanta, GA 30328
|Savannah Technical College||5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405||www.savannahtech.edu|
|South Georgia Technical College||900 South GA Tech Pkwy.|
Americus, GA 31709
|Southeastern Technical College||3001 E. First Street, Vidalia, GA 30474||www.southeasterntech.edu|
|Southern Crescent Technical College||501 Varsity Road|
Griffin, Georgia 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College||15689 U.S. Highway 19 North, Thomasville, Georgia 31792||www.southwestgatech.edu|
|The Medical Management Institute||3330 Preston Ridge Road|
Alpharetta, GA 30005
|United Education Institute||1564 Southlake Parkway|
Morrow, GA 30260
|West Georgia Technical College||997 South Highway 16 |
Carrollton, GA 30116
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College||4089 Val Tech Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, United States||www.wiregrass.edu|