Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Georgia
So you have recently decided that you want to become a medical biller and coder. This was a very wise decision, because the outlook for this position looks very promising. How do you go about getting started in this particular field? The first thing you will need to do is enroll in an accredited medical billing & coding school. There are many schools in Georgia that fit that description. The most import thing to remember when choosing what school you want to take classes at, is that it be an accredited program. This means that the school is on a list with other schools that have been proven to be capable of properly preparing you in medical billing & coding. This way you know you are getting your money’s worth.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Georgia
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Occupational Science
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Office Specialist Diploma
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
Once you find a medical billing & coding school in Georgia, you will either be trained for a certification or you might decide to get your associate’s degree in the field. A certification is all that you need to jump-start your career in this field, but some people simply want to get their associate’s degree as well. The purpose of these training courses is to prepare you for the CMBC certification examination. Once you finish school, you can schedule an appointment to take the exam. If you pass the exam, you will become a certified medical biller and coder.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Georgia
The average salary for a medical biller and coder in the state of Georgia is $38,000. It is important to remember that experience and specific location will play a major role in what your salary will be. The longer you work as in the medical billing & coding field, the more money you can potentially make. The best part about this career may not be your starting salary, but the stability that your job will have due to growth this field is expected to experience. However, there is a real potential to make some good money as a medical biller and coder after a few years of working.
List Georgia Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Anthem College – (Atlanta, Georgia)
Atlanta Technical College – (Atlanta, Georgia)
Everest Institute – (Jonesboro, Georgia)
Laurus Technical Institute – (Decatur, Georgia)
Lincoln College of Technology – (Marietta, Georgia)
Middle Georgia Technical College – (Warner Robins, Georgia)
Savannah Technical College – (Savannah, Georgia)
South Georgia Technical College – (Americus, Georgia)
West Georgia Technical College – (Waco, Georgia)
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Georgia
|Albany Technical College||1704 S. Slappey Blvd. Albany, Ga. 31701||www.albanytech.edu|
|Altamaha Technical College||1777 West Cherry Street, Jesup, GA 31545||www.altamahatech.edu|
|American Professional Institute||2637 N Decatur Rd.|
Decatur, GA 30033
|Anthem College – Atlanta||2450 Piedmont Road N.E.|
Atlanta, GA 30324
|Athens Technical College||800 US Hwy 29 North Athens, Ga 30601||www.athenstech.edu|
|Atlanta Technical College||1560 Metropolitan Parkway SW|
Atlanta, GA 30310
|Central Georgia Technical College||3300 Macon Tech Dr, Macon, GA 31206, United States||www.centralgatech.edu|
|Chattahoochee Technical College||100 Campus Drive|
Jasper, GA 30143
|Columbus Technical College||928 Manchester Expressway Columbus, Georgia 31904||www.columbustech.edu|
|Darton College||2400 Gillionville Rd, Albany, GA 31707||www.darton.edu|
|Everest Institute – Jonesboro||6431 Tara Blvd. Jonesboro, GA 30236||jonesboro.everestinstitute.edu|
|Everest Institute – Marietta||1600 Terrell Mill Road, Suite 200 Marietta, GA 30067||marietta.everestinstitute.edu|
|Everest Institute – Norcross||1750 Beaver Ruin Road, Suite 500 Norcross, GA 30093||norcross.everestinstitute.edu|
|Georgia Northwestern Technical College||One Maurice Culberson Drive, Rome, GA 30161||www.gntc.edu|
|Gwinnett Technical College||5150 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville, GA 30043||www.gwinnetttech.edu|
|Herzing University – Atlanta||3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA||www.herzing.edu/atlanta|
|Iverson Institute||5522 New Peachtree Road, |
Chamblee, GA 30341
|Lanier Technical College||2990 Landrum Education Drive, Oakwood, Georgia 30566||www.laniertech.edu/default2.aspx|
|Laurus Technical Institute||523 Church Street|
Decatur, GA 30030
|Medtech Institute – Atlanta||4501 Circle 75 Pkwy. SE|
Atlanta, GA 30339
|Middle Georgia Technical College||80 Cohen Walker Drive - Warner Robins, GA 31088||www.middlegatech.edu|
|Moultrie Technical College||800 Veterans Parkway North|
Moultrie, GA 31788
|North Georgia Technical College||1500 Hwy 197 N|
Clarkesville, GA 30523
|Oconee Fall Line Technical College||1189 Deepstep Road, Sandersville, GA 31082||www.oftc.edu|
|Ogeechee Technical College||One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro, GA 30458 USA||www.ogeecheetech.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Atlanta||1140 Hammond Drive | Suite A-1150 |
Atlanta, GA 30328
|Savannah Technical College||5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405||www.savannahtech.edu|
|South Georgia Technical College||900 South GA Tech Pkwy.|
Americus, GA 31709
|Southeastern Technical College||3001 E. First Street, Vidalia, GA 30474||www.southeasterntech.edu|
|Southern Crescent Technical College||501 Varsity Road|
Griffin, Georgia 30223
|Southwest Georgia Technical College||15689 U.S. Highway 19 North, Thomasville, Georgia 31792||www.southwestgatech.edu|
|The Medical Management Institute||3330 Preston Ridge Road|
Alpharetta, GA 30005
|United Education Institute||1564 Southlake Parkway|
Morrow, GA 30260
|West Georgia Technical College||997 South Highway 16 |
Carrollton, GA 30116
|Wiregrass Georgia Technical College||4089 Val Tech Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, United States||www.wiregrass.edu|