Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Fresno, CAMedical billing and coding professionals are highly in demand in today's marketplace. The Occupational Outlook Handbook, published by the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics, predicts that demand in the medical billing and coding field will increase over the next few years because of an aging baby boomer population. Fresno residents have some great choices when it comes to accredited medical billing and coding training. A great medical billing and coding school will prepare students for work in top healthcare facilities like St. Agnes Medical Center.
- Medical Billing and Coding
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Medical Assistant
Unitek College - About Us
Unitek College™ is a privately held vocational school dedicated to helping you gain the skills needed to advance your career or begin a brand new career. Your training at Unitek College will position you to take advantage of the rising demand for experts in allied health, nursing, and technology professions. Our programs include Medical Assisting, Pharmacy Technician, Dental Assisting, Vocational Nursing, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing: RN-to-BSN Degree Completion.
- Medical Office Administration
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in FresnoFresno City College: Fresno's community college offers an eight-month medical billing assistant program. When taking this program, you can opt to apply the credits you earn towards an associate's degree, or simply complete the eight-month program and enter the workforce straight away. The course consists of six months of classroom training followed by a two-month internship.
San Joaquin Valley College: SJVC offers medical office programs for in-demand jobs in the medical administration field. This includes the Medical Insurance Principles program, where students learn medical coding as well as insurance plans and forms.
MCed Career College: This private post-secondary school provides training in several vocational fields, including medical billing. Since many of MCed's students are working adults, they offer flexible schedules, which includes the option of taking certain classes online. Though this is a private school, some students may qualify for state or federal financial aid.