Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Fresno, CAMedical billing and coding professionals are highly in demand in today's marketplace. The Occupational Outlook Handbook, published by the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics, predicts that demand in the medical billing and coding field will increase over the next few years because of an aging baby boomer population. Fresno residents have some great choices when it comes to accredited medical billing and coding training. A great medical billing and coding school will prepare students for work in top healthcare facilities like St. Agnes Medical Center.
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
Back to School Scholarship Available to All New Students Until October 22nd.
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists. We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Program
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Administrative Medical Assistant
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in FresnoFresno City College: Fresno's community college offers an eight-month medical billing assistant program. When taking this program, you can opt to apply the credits you earn towards an associate's degree, or simply complete the eight-month program and enter the workforce straight away. The course consists of six months of classroom training followed by a two-month internship.
San Joaquin Valley College: SJVC offers medical office programs for in-demand jobs in the medical administration field. This includes the Medical Insurance Principles program, where students learn medical coding as well as insurance plans and forms.
MCed Career College: This private post-secondary school provides training in several vocational fields, including medical billing. Since many of MCed's students are working adults, they offer flexible schedules, which includes the option of taking certain classes online. Though this is a private school, some students may qualify for state or federal financial aid.