Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Fresno, CAMedical billing and coding professionals are highly in demand in today's marketplace. The Occupational Outlook Handbook, published by the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics, predicts that demand in the medical billing and coding field will increase over the next few years because of an aging baby boomer population. Fresno residents have some great choices when it comes to accredited medical billing and coding training. A great medical billing and coding school will prepare students for work in top healthcare facilities like St. Agnes Medical Center.
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Specialist
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Office Specialist
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in FresnoFresno City College: Fresno's community college offers an eight-month medical billing assistant program. When taking this program, you can opt to apply the credits you earn towards an associate's degree, or simply complete the eight-month program and enter the workforce straight away. The course consists of six months of classroom training followed by a two-month internship.
San Joaquin Valley College: SJVC offers medical office programs for in-demand jobs in the medical administration field. This includes the Medical Insurance Principles program, where students learn medical coding as well as insurance plans and forms.
MCed Career College: This private post-secondary school provides training in several vocational fields, including medical billing. Since many of MCed's students are working adults, they offer flexible schedules, which includes the option of taking certain classes online. Though this is a private school, some students may qualify for state or federal financial aid.