Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Fresno, CAMedical billing and coding professionals are highly in demand in today's marketplace. The Occupational Outlook Handbook, published by the U.S Bureau of Labor and Statistics, predicts that demand in the medical billing and coding field will increase over the next few years because of an aging baby boomer population. Fresno residents have some great choices when it comes to accredited medical billing and coding training. A great medical billing and coding school will prepare students for work in top healthcare facilities like St. Agnes Medical Center.
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it. From the moment you enter ourschool, to graduation and beyond, we are right there with you.
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding (10-Month Diploma Program)
Back to School Scholarship Available to All New Students Until October 22nd.
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists. We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Program
- Medical Billing and Coding
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Medical Administrative Specialist
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Medical Billing and Office Administration
- Administrative Medical Assistant
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in FresnoFresno City College: Fresno's community college offers an eight-month medical billing assistant program. When taking this program, you can opt to apply the credits you earn towards an associate's degree, or simply complete the eight-month program and enter the workforce straight away. The course consists of six months of classroom training followed by a two-month internship.
San Joaquin Valley College: SJVC offers medical office programs for in-demand jobs in the medical administration field. This includes the Medical Insurance Principles program, where students learn medical coding as well as insurance plans and forms.
MCed Career College: This private post-secondary school provides training in several vocational fields, including medical billing. Since many of MCed's students are working adults, they offer flexible schedules, which includes the option of taking certain classes online. Though this is a private school, some students may qualify for state or federal financial aid.