Medical billing & coding is a growing career and offers good employment opportunities. By pursuing an education at an accredited school, and additionally achieving certification, an individual can get into the field. Here is some information as it pertains to the state of Delaware.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Delaware
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
Several schools in Delaware are accredited and offer training classes and programs toward a career in medical billing & coding. Various relevant degrees can be pursued at the following: Harris School of Business in Dover; Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington; Delaware Technical and Community College – with campuses in Georgetown, Newark, and Dover; and online accredited schools such as Allen School of Health Sciences and Ultimate Medical Academy.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification In Delaware
To obtain certification in medical billing & coding in Delaware, the first requirement is to have either a high school diploma or a GED. The next step is to attend a program that offers a certificate or a degree. Once this has been accomplished, certification may be pursued through the American Health Information Management Association (or AHIMA). To turn in an application and sit for an exam, an individual must first have gone through a program that is accredited either through AHIMA or through the CAHIIM (or the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education). Upon satisfying the requirements and passing the exam, certification will be awarded.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Delaware
In the state of Delaware, a medical biller or coder can expect a salary in the following ranges: The first is from $29,976 to $41,294, with a median salary of $35,752. Second is from $30, 406 to $$41,557, with a median salary of $$36,265. Third is from $31,301 to $43,111, with a median salary of $37,332. The range represents a wide variety of factors including amount of experience and level of.
List Delaware Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several types of degrees and certificates that can be used to start a career in medical billing & coding. The available programs are as follows: Medical Billing and Coding; Health Information Technology; Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding; Health Claim Specialist Plus; Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing and Coding; Professional Medical Coding and Billing Certification; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
|Delaware Technical and Community College – Stanton-Wilmington||400 Stanton-Christiana Road|
Newark, Delaware 19713
333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
|Dawn Career Institute||Dawn Career Institute, Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE, United States||www.dawncareerinstitute.edu|
|Harris School of Business – Dover||97 Commerce Way, Suite 105|
Dover, DE 19904