Medical billing & coding is a growing career and offers good employment opportunities. By pursuing an education at an accredited school, and additionally achieving certification, an individual can get into the field. Here is some information as it pertains to the state of Delaware.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Delaware
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
Several schools in Delaware are accredited and offer training classes and programs toward a career in medical billing & coding. Various relevant degrees can be pursued at the following: Harris School of Business in Dover; Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington; Delaware Technical and Community College – with campuses in Georgetown, Newark, and Dover; and online accredited schools such as Allen School of Health Sciences and Ultimate Medical Academy.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification In Delaware
To obtain certification in medical billing & coding in Delaware, the first requirement is to have either a high school diploma or a GED. The next step is to attend a program that offers a certificate or a degree. Once this has been accomplished, certification may be pursued through the American Health Information Management Association (or AHIMA). To turn in an application and sit for an exam, an individual must first have gone through a program that is accredited either through AHIMA or through the CAHIIM (or the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education). Upon satisfying the requirements and passing the exam, certification will be awarded.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Delaware
In the state of Delaware, a medical biller or coder can expect a salary in the following ranges: The first is from $29,976 to $41,294, with a median salary of $35,752. Second is from $30, 406 to $$41,557, with a median salary of $$36,265. Third is from $31,301 to $43,111, with a median salary of $37,332. The range represents a wide variety of factors including amount of experience and level of.
List Delaware Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several types of degrees and certificates that can be used to start a career in medical billing & coding. The available programs are as follows: Medical Billing and Coding; Health Information Technology; Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding; Health Claim Specialist Plus; Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing and Coding; Professional Medical Coding and Billing Certification; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
|Delaware Technical and Community College – Stanton-Wilmington||400 Stanton-Christiana Road|
Newark, Delaware 19713
333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
|Dawn Career Institute||Dawn Career Institute, Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE, United States||www.dawncareerinstitute.edu|
|Harris School of Business – Dover||97 Commerce Way, Suite 105|
Dover, DE 19904