Medical billing & coding is a growing career and offers good employment opportunities. By pursuing an education at an accredited school, and additionally achieving certification, an individual can get into the field. Here is some information as it pertains to the state of Delaware.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Delaware
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
All-State Career - Healthcare Division is committed to providing quality training for students just like you. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. * Programs vary by location * Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing & Coding Administrator
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
Several schools in Delaware are accredited and offer training classes and programs toward a career in medical billing & coding. Various relevant degrees can be pursued at the following: Harris School of Business in Dover; Dawn Career Institute in Wilmington; Delaware Technical and Community College – with campuses in Georgetown, Newark, and Dover; and online accredited schools such as Allen School of Health Sciences and Ultimate Medical Academy.
Medical Insurance - Billing & Coding Certification In Delaware
To obtain certification in medical billing & coding in Delaware, the first requirement is to have either a high school diploma or a GED. The next step is to attend a program that offers a certificate or a degree. Once this has been accomplished, certification may be pursued through the American Health Information Management Association (or AHIMA). To turn in an application and sit for an exam, an individual must first have gone through a program that is accredited either through AHIMA or through the CAHIIM (or the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education). Upon satisfying the requirements and passing the exam, certification will be awarded.
Salaries For Medical Biller And Coder In Delaware
In the state of Delaware, a medical biller or coder can expect a salary in the following ranges: The first is from $29,976 to $41,294, with a median salary of $35,752. Second is from $30, 406 to $$41,557, with a median salary of $$36,265. Third is from $31,301 to $43,111, with a median salary of $37,332. The range represents a wide variety of factors including amount of experience and level of.
List Delaware Medical Billing Coding School Programs
There are several types of degrees and certificates that can be used to start a career in medical billing & coding. The available programs are as follows: Medical Billing and Coding; Health Information Technology; Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding; Health Claim Specialist Plus; Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma; Medical Insurance Billing and Coding; Professional Medical Coding and Billing Certification; and Medical Coding.
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Delaware
|Delaware Technical and Community College – Stanton-Wilmington||400 Stanton-Christiana Road|
Newark, Delaware 19713
333 N. Shipley Street
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
|Dawn Career Institute||Dawn Career Institute, Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE, United States||www.dawncareerinstitute.edu|
|Harris School of Business – Dover||97 Commerce Way, Suite 105|
Dover, DE 19904