Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
The quality of your education makes a difference. Finding an accredited school that offers medical billing & coding programs is important to your career. A school that has gained accreditation in their programs has taken the necessary steps to offer the best possible education. It means the courses you are taking are among the best and could be eligible for future transfer to other schools for completion of a formal degree. It is necessary to look at several medical billing & coding programs before settling on one because each program and school will offer different options such as flexibility in online, day, evening and weekend courses. There is also differences in fees you will be charged and the procedures for admissions.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Colorado
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
Obtaining medical billing & coding certification is one of the most important career steps you can take in Colorado. Certification shows you have taken the initiatives to be the very best in your field. Medical billing certification can be obtained through the American Medical Billers Association. Medical coding certification can be obtained by the American Association for Professional Coders. Both the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders require continued education units in order to renew their certification. These requirements can be completed through the the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders. Continuing education units are extremely important as they keep you up to date with any changes in laws, procedures and standards.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Colorado
The salary ranges for medical billers and coders in Colorado per salaries.com are both above and below the national average, depending on the geographical location in the state. Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Loveland and Pueblo are below the national average. The median salary ranges for these areas are $31,469 to $34,051 annually. Above the national average are areas such as Aurora, Boulder, Denver and Westminster. The median salary for these areas are $34,798 to $35,521 annually.
List of Colorado Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The following are accredited educational institutions in Colorado that offer medical billing & coding training programs:
Anthem College, Aurora
Arapahoe Community College
College American, Colorado Springs
Colorado Technical University
Everest College, Aurora and Colorado Springs campuses
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
|American Institute||210 University Blvd. Suite 210|
Denver, CO 80206
|Anthem College – Aurora||350 Blackhawk Street|
Aurora, CO 80011
|Arapahoe Community College||5900 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado 80120-1801||www.arapahoe.edu|
|College America – Colorado Springs||2020 N Academy Blvd|
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
|College America||2020 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||www.collegeamerica.edu|
|Colorado Technical University||4435 North Chestnut Street|
Colorado Springs, CO80907
|Everest College – Thornton||9065 Grant St.|
Thornton, CO 80229
|Intellitec Medical Institute||6805 Corporate Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919||www.intellitecmedical.edu|