Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
The quality of your education makes a difference. Finding an accredited school that offers medical billing & coding programs is important to your career. A school that has gained accreditation in their programs has taken the necessary steps to offer the best possible education. It means the courses you are taking are among the best and could be eligible for future transfer to other schools for completion of a formal degree. It is necessary to look at several medical billing & coding programs before settling on one because each program and school will offer different options such as flexibility in online, day, evening and weekend courses. There is also differences in fees you will be charged and the procedures for admissions.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Colorado
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Obtaining medical billing & coding certification is one of the most important career steps you can take in Colorado. Certification shows you have taken the initiatives to be the very best in your field. Medical billing certification can be obtained through the American Medical Billers Association. Medical coding certification can be obtained by the American Association for Professional Coders. Both the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders require continued education units in order to renew their certification. These requirements can be completed through the the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders. Continuing education units are extremely important as they keep you up to date with any changes in laws, procedures and standards.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Colorado
The salary ranges for medical billers and coders in Colorado per salaries.com are both above and below the national average, depending on the geographical location in the state. Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Loveland and Pueblo are below the national average. The median salary ranges for these areas are $31,469 to $34,051 annually. Above the national average are areas such as Aurora, Boulder, Denver and Westminster. The median salary for these areas are $34,798 to $35,521 annually.
List of Colorado Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The following are accredited educational institutions in Colorado that offer medical billing & coding training programs:
Anthem College, Aurora
Arapahoe Community College
College American, Colorado Springs
Colorado Technical University
Everest College, Aurora and Colorado Springs campuses
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
|American Institute||210 University Blvd. Suite 210|
Denver, CO 80206
|Anthem College – Aurora||350 Blackhawk Street|
Aurora, CO 80011
|Arapahoe Community College||5900 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado 80120-1801||www.arapahoe.edu|
|College America – Colorado Springs||2020 N Academy Blvd|
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
|College America||2020 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||www.collegeamerica.edu|
|Colorado Technical University||4435 North Chestnut Street|
Colorado Springs, CO80907
|Everest College – Thornton||9065 Grant St.|
Thornton, CO 80229
|Intellitec Medical Institute||6805 Corporate Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919||www.intellitecmedical.edu|