Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
The quality of your education makes a difference. Finding an accredited school that offers medical billing & coding programs is important to your career. A school that has gained accreditation in their programs has taken the necessary steps to offer the best possible education. It means the courses you are taking are among the best and could be eligible for future transfer to other schools for completion of a formal degree. It is necessary to look at several medical billing & coding programs before settling on one because each program and school will offer different options such as flexibility in online, day, evening and weekend courses. There is also differences in fees you will be charged and the procedures for admissions.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Colorado
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
Obtaining medical billing & coding certification is one of the most important career steps you can take in Colorado. Certification shows you have taken the initiatives to be the very best in your field. Medical billing certification can be obtained through the American Medical Billers Association. Medical coding certification can be obtained by the American Association for Professional Coders. Both the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders require continued education units in order to renew their certification. These requirements can be completed through the the American Medical Billers Association and the American Association for Professional Coders. Continuing education units are extremely important as they keep you up to date with any changes in laws, procedures and standards.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Colorado
The salary ranges for medical billers and coders in Colorado per salaries.com are both above and below the national average, depending on the geographical location in the state. Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Loveland and Pueblo are below the national average. The median salary ranges for these areas are $31,469 to $34,051 annually. Above the national average are areas such as Aurora, Boulder, Denver and Westminster. The median salary for these areas are $34,798 to $35,521 annually.
List of Colorado Medical Billing Coding School Programs
The following are accredited educational institutions in Colorado that offer medical billing & coding training programs:
Anthem College, Aurora
Arapahoe Community College
College American, Colorado Springs
Colorado Technical University
Everest College, Aurora and Colorado Springs campuses
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Colorado
|American Institute||210 University Blvd. Suite 210|
Denver, CO 80206
|Anthem College – Aurora||350 Blackhawk Street|
Aurora, CO 80011
|Arapahoe Community College||5900 South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, Colorado 80120-1801||www.arapahoe.edu|
|College America – Colorado Springs||2020 N Academy Blvd|
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
|College America||2020 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909||www.collegeamerica.edu|
|Colorado Technical University||4435 North Chestnut Street|
Colorado Springs, CO80907
|Everest College – Thornton||9065 Grant St.|
Thornton, CO 80229
|Intellitec Medical Institute||6805 Corporate Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919||www.intellitecmedical.edu|