- Find your future with a degree in Medical Billing and Coding from Fortis
- Degree offered across 10 campuses in AZ, FL, MD, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX and UT
- All Fortis colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or others
- Fortis also offers this degree online, for students who need more flexibility
- Be prepared for both office & hospital settings with the latest software systems
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Records
- Medical Office Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in ClevelandBecoming a medical biller and coder requires that you complete an accredited training program. The training programs may take from six months to two years depending on if students are pursuing diploma or associate degrees. It’s important to find a school that’s accredited by a recognized agency because it’s generally a prerequisite for national certification.
Choose schools that advertise as being accredited by either the AHIMA or AAPC.As a student in a medical billing and coding program, you’ll complete medical office courses and will also complete an externship working in an actual medical office to gain experience and hands-on training. The AHIMA and the AAPC both also offer online training programs for students who want to become medical billers and coders but can’t or don’t wish to attend college.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Cleveland
Once you’ve completed your training program, you’ll want to obtain certification. Certification is not a legal requirement but may be required by a potential employer. You can earn the Registered Health Information Technician credential through the AHIMA. The AAPC also offers several credentials that billers and coders can earn.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Cleveland
Salary.com reported that medical billing clerks earned average annual wages ranging from $28,954 to more than $39,000 as of October 2014. Things that can affect the earnings include place of employment, years of experience, number of certifications and level of training.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Programs in ClevelandAccording to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are only a couple of billing and coding schools located right in Cleveland. Listed below are programs that are offered in schools either in Cleveland or within ten miles of downtown Cleveland.
• Professional Medical Coding Program – 347 hours - Cuyahoga Community College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 1 year – Remington College
• Health Information Technology Associate Degree – 2 years - Remington College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 72 weeks - Miami Jacobs Career College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 1 Year - Polaris Career Center