- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in ClevelandBecoming a medical biller and coder requires that you complete an accredited training program. The training programs may take from six months to two years depending on if students are pursuing diploma or associate degrees. It’s important to find a school that’s accredited by a recognized agency because it’s generally a prerequisite for national certification.
Choose schools that advertise as being accredited by either the AHIMA or AAPC.As a student in a medical billing and coding program, you’ll complete medical office courses and will also complete an externship working in an actual medical office to gain experience and hands-on training. The AHIMA and the AAPC both also offer online training programs for students who want to become medical billers and coders but can’t or don’t wish to attend college.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Cleveland
Once you’ve completed your training program, you’ll want to obtain certification. Certification is not a legal requirement but may be required by a potential employer. You can earn the Registered Health Information Technician credential through the AHIMA. The AAPC also offers several credentials that billers and coders can earn.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Cleveland
Salary.com reported that medical billing clerks earned average annual wages ranging from $28,954 to more than $39,000 as of October 2014. Things that can affect the earnings include place of employment, years of experience, number of certifications and level of training.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Programs in ClevelandAccording to the National Center for Education Statistics, there are only a couple of billing and coding schools located right in Cleveland. Listed below are programs that are offered in schools either in Cleveland or within ten miles of downtown Cleveland.
• Professional Medical Coding Program – 347 hours - Cuyahoga Community College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 1 year – Remington College
• Health Information Technology Associate Degree – 2 years - Remington College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 72 weeks - Miami Jacobs Career College
• Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 1 Year - Polaris Career Center