- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Chicago
Chicago is a city filled with careers for medical biller and coders, and the best way to be competitive is to complete an accredited medical billing and coding training program. These programs can be completed in less than a year or up to two years and offer both certificates and degrees.
When searching for medical billing and coding schools in Chicago, look for schools that are either AAPC or CAHIIM- accredited. This ensures that you’re getting the correct training and will meet the requirements set by the certifying agency.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Chicago
Medical billing and coding specialists are not required to be certified, but it can enhance your resume and boost your earning potential. Employers often prefer or may require industry certification. To obtain certification, you must have completed an accredited program and/or have sufficient work experience. National certification can be obtained by passing an exam through agencies like the American Academy of Professional Coders or the American Health Information Management Association.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Chicago
The Chicago-Joliet-Naperville metropolitan areas have the highest level of employment in the nation for this occupation with about 4,870 employed, according to a 2013 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report. As of October 2014, medical billers and coders in Chicago earned an average annual wage of $36,431, according to Salary.com. This amount is higher than what was earned in the lower part of Illinois and is also above the national average.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Programs in Chicago
• Advanced Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 8 to 10 months – Midwestern Career College
• Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Associate Degree – 96 Quarter Credit Hours – Taylor Business Institute
• Medical Billing and Coding Diploma – 1 year - Coyne College
• Medical Insurance Billing Certificate – 6 months - CET – Chicago
• Medical Billing Basic Certificate – 18 Credit hours - City College of Chicago – Malcolm X College
• Medical Coding Advanced Certificate – 35 Credit hours - City College of Chicago – Malcolm X College
• Basic/Advanced Medical Billing and Coding – 40 contact hours each– Northwestern Institute of Health and Technology