- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Chicago
Chicago is a city filled with careers for medical biller and coders, and the best way to be competitive is to complete an accredited medical billing and coding training program. These programs can be completed in less than a year or up to two years and offer both certificates and degrees.
When searching for medical billing and coding schools in Chicago, look for schools that are either AAPC or CAHIIM- accredited. This ensures that you’re getting the correct training and will meet the requirements set by the certifying agency.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in Chicago
Medical billing and coding specialists are not required to be certified, but it can enhance your resume and boost your earning potential. Employers often prefer or may require industry certification. To obtain certification, you must have completed an accredited program and/or have sufficient work experience. National certification can be obtained by passing an exam through agencies like the American Academy of Professional Coders or the American Health Information Management Association.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coders in Chicago
The Chicago-Joliet-Naperville metropolitan areas have the highest level of employment in the nation for this occupation with about 4,870 employed, according to a 2013 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report. As of October 2014, medical billers and coders in Chicago earned an average annual wage of $36,431, according to Salary.com. This amount is higher than what was earned in the lower part of Illinois and is also above the national average.
List of Medical Billing and Coding Programs in Chicago
• Advanced Medical Billing and Coding Certificate – 8 to 10 months – Midwestern Career College
• Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Associate Degree – 96 Quarter Credit Hours – Taylor Business Institute
• Medical Billing and Coding Diploma – 1 year - Coyne College
• Medical Insurance Billing Certificate – 6 months - CET – Chicago
• Medical Billing Basic Certificate – 18 Credit hours - City College of Chicago – Malcolm X College
• Medical Coding Advanced Certificate – 35 Credit hours - City College of Chicago – Malcolm X College
• Basic/Advanced Medical Billing and Coding – 40 contact hours each– Northwestern Institute of Health and Technology