- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Coding and Billing
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Health Information Management - Associate's
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Carolina Charlotte
Accreditation demonstrates that a college or a specific program has been reviewed by an authoritative body and found credible. In metro Charlotte, three brick-and-mortar campuses currently are accredited to offer medical billing and coding training. They are the University of North Carolina Charlotte, Southeastern Institute and Kaplan College. Accreditation for online colleges often changes as offerings are updated. Confirm that a specific program is accredited before beginning studies.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in North Carolina Charlotte
Those seeking to work in this important field may seek any of several professional certifications, all of which require passing an exam:
Certified Professional Biller (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (American Medical Billing Certification)
Certified Medical Billing Specialist (Medical Association of Billers)
Certified Coding Assistant (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist: Physician-Based (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Professional Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)