Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Your Accredited Degree from a TOP College Awaits! - Education Connection
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Carolina Charlotte
Accreditation demonstrates that a college or a specific program has been reviewed by an authoritative body and found credible. In metro Charlotte, three brick-and-mortar campuses currently are accredited to offer medical billing and coding training. They are the University of North Carolina Charlotte, Southeastern Institute and Kaplan College. Accreditation for online colleges often changes as offerings are updated. Confirm that a specific program is accredited before beginning studies.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in North Carolina Charlotte
Those seeking to work in this important field may seek any of several professional certifications, all of which require passing an exam:
Certified Professional Biller (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (American Medical Billing Certification)
Certified Medical Billing Specialist (Medical Association of Billers)
Certified Coding Assistant (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist: Physician-Based (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Professional Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)