- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Health Information Management - Associate's
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Carolina Charlotte
Accreditation demonstrates that a college or a specific program has been reviewed by an authoritative body and found credible. In metro Charlotte, three brick-and-mortar campuses currently are accredited to offer medical billing and coding training. They are the University of North Carolina Charlotte, Southeastern Institute and Kaplan College. Accreditation for online colleges often changes as offerings are updated. Confirm that a specific program is accredited before beginning studies.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in North Carolina Charlotte
Those seeking to work in this important field may seek any of several professional certifications, all of which require passing an exam:
Certified Professional Biller (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (American Medical Billing Certification)
Certified Medical Billing Specialist (Medical Association of Billers)
Certified Coding Assistant (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist: Physician-Based (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Professional Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)