- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller- Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in North Carolina Charlotte
Accreditation demonstrates that a college or a specific program has been reviewed by an authoritative body and found credible. In metro Charlotte, three brick-and-mortar campuses currently are accredited to offer medical billing and coding training. They are the University of North Carolina Charlotte, Southeastern Institute and Kaplan College. Accreditation for online colleges often changes as offerings are updated. Confirm that a specific program is accredited before beginning studies.
Medical Billing & Coding Certification in North Carolina Charlotte
Those seeking to work in this important field may seek any of several professional certifications, all of which require passing an exam:
Certified Professional Biller (American Academy of Professional Coders)
Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (American Medical Billing Certification)
Certified Medical Billing Specialist (Medical Association of Billers)
Certified Coding Assistant (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Coding Specialist: Physician-Based (American Health Information Management Association)
Certified Professional Coder (American Academy of Professional Coders)