Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in BaltimoreSchools for study in this field are quite popular, especially in the state of Maryland. Baltimore itself has several accredited medical billing and coding programs to offer. You can find these programs easily by looking at any official registry of programs. This is a fascinating profession with a lot of training involved. A successful medical billing employee must be able to handle the debts of hospital and doctor's office patients. The job description often includes mastery of complex computer spreadsheets, knowledge of insurance company payments and the ability to handle a large number of patients at once within a time limit.
This career is undoubtedly a difficult one, but it is rewarding for those who wish to work in the medical profession. The first goal to pursue, however, is the completion of your medical billing and coding certification.
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Discover how you could play a part in the growing healthcare industry at Keiser U
- Cover healthcare leadership, marketing, public policy, healthcare finance & more
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- And more...
- Medical Billing Specialist
The Metropolitan Institute of Health and Technology (MIHT) is dedicated to educating men and women to serve with confidence in the health and technology industry. MIHT provides career training for students to move forward in their chosen field of study, changing their lives for the better. MIHT strives to provide quality education with affordable tuition. Our staff works to determine the best financial options for students on an individualized level.
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Electronic Health Records
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Office Assisting