Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
So you’ve decided that you want to go to school for medical billing & coding in Arizona. The first thing you will need to do is find an accredited school. Accredited schools will be recognized as legitimate institutions that are capable of properly training you in the field of medical billing & coding. If you attend a school that isn’t accredited, you will not receive the proper training, certificates, or degrees that are required to start a career in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Arizona
- Medical Coding and Billing
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Health Information Specialist
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
To become a medical biller and coder, you will need training from one of the many accredited schools Arizona. The classes you take will have been specifically designed to teach you everything you need to start a career in medical billing & coding. While the training is required for this career, you can also get certifications that show employers that you have the knowledge necessary to work as a medical biller and coder. These certifications are not required, but they will give you an advantage over any competition you might have when seeking employment. Being certified could give you the edge over someone who has only been trained and does not have any certifications. There are many schools and programs in Arizona that will help you get these certifications if you want to take that path.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Arizona
Once you take all the necessary steps to becoming a certified medical biller and coder in Arizona, you will be able to begin your career. So how much money does an Arizona based medical biller and coder make anyways? The simple answer is that it depends on a few things. The specific field you decide to go into, and how much experience you have will determine your salary. In general, a medical biller and coder will earn about $27,000 per year in Arizona. However, a medical coding supervisor earns around $50,000 per year. This goes to show that experience and your specific niche will play a huge role in determining what your salary will be.
List of Arizona Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Phoenix College – Phoenix, AZ
Carrington College – Mesa, AZ
Maricopa Community College – Phoenix Area
Glendale Community College – Glendale, AZ
Everest College – Phoenix and Mesa
Pima Community College – Tucson, AZ
Brookline College – Tempe, Phoenix, and Tucson
Estrella Mountain Community College – Avondale, AZ
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
|Brown Mackie College - Phoenix, AZ||13430 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brown Mackie College - Tucson, AZ||4585 E Speedway Blvd #204, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/tucson.aspx|
|Everest College - Mesa||5416 E Baseline Rd, 200, Mesa, AZ 85206, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|Everest College - Phoenix||10400 N 25th Ave #190, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||9215 North Black Canyon Hwy.|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brookline College||2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820||brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Coconino County Community College||2800 S Lone Tree Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States||www.coconino.edu|
|Maricopa Skill Center||1245 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States||www.maricopaskillcenter.com/|
|Mohave Community College||480 Central St, Colorado City, AZ 86021, United States||www.mohave.edu/|
|Phoenix College||1202 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013, United States||www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Pima Community College||2202 West Anklam, Tucson, AZ 85709, United States||www.pima.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Phoenix||9630 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.sanfordbrown.edu/Phoenix|
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155 Tucson, AZ, United States||www.tucsoncollege.edu|
|Yavapai College||1100 E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301, United States||www.yc.edu|