Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
So you’ve decided that you want to go to school for medical billing & coding in Arizona. The first thing you will need to do is find an accredited school. Accredited schools will be recognized as legitimate institutions that are capable of properly training you in the field of medical billing & coding. If you attend a school that isn’t accredited, you will not receive the proper training, certificates, or degrees that are required to start a career in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Arizona
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
UEI College (Formally Anthem College – Bryman School) is for individuals who seek to achieve more with their lives through education and training. No matter what stage of life you find yourself in, it is never too late to set new goals for yourself.
- Medical Front Office and Billing DIP
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
To become a medical biller and coder, you will need training from one of the many accredited schools Arizona. The classes you take will have been specifically designed to teach you everything you need to start a career in medical billing & coding. While the training is required for this career, you can also get certifications that show employers that you have the knowledge necessary to work as a medical biller and coder. These certifications are not required, but they will give you an advantage over any competition you might have when seeking employment. Being certified could give you the edge over someone who has only been trained and does not have any certifications. There are many schools and programs in Arizona that will help you get these certifications if you want to take that path.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Arizona
Once you take all the necessary steps to becoming a certified medical biller and coder in Arizona, you will be able to begin your career. So how much money does an Arizona based medical biller and coder make anyways? The simple answer is that it depends on a few things. The specific field you decide to go into, and how much experience you have will determine your salary. In general, a medical biller and coder will earn about $27,000 per year in Arizona. However, a medical coding supervisor earns around $50,000 per year. This goes to show that experience and your specific niche will play a huge role in determining what your salary will be.
List of Arizona Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Phoenix College – Phoenix, AZ
Carrington College – Mesa, AZ
Maricopa Community College – Phoenix Area
Glendale Community College – Glendale, AZ
Everest College – Phoenix and Mesa
Pima Community College – Tucson, AZ
Brookline College – Tempe, Phoenix, and Tucson
Estrella Mountain Community College – Avondale, AZ
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
|Brown Mackie College - Phoenix, AZ||13430 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brown Mackie College - Tucson, AZ||4585 E Speedway Blvd #204, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/tucson.aspx|
|Everest College - Mesa||5416 E Baseline Rd, 200, Mesa, AZ 85206, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|Everest College - Phoenix||10400 N 25th Ave #190, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||9215 North Black Canyon Hwy.|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brookline College||2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820||brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Coconino County Community College||2800 S Lone Tree Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States||www.coconino.edu|
|Maricopa Skill Center||1245 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States||www.maricopaskillcenter.com/|
|Mohave Community College||480 Central St, Colorado City, AZ 86021, United States||www.mohave.edu/|
|Phoenix College||1202 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013, United States||www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Pima Community College||2202 West Anklam, Tucson, AZ 85709, United States||www.pima.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Phoenix||9630 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.sanfordbrown.edu/Phoenix|
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155 Tucson, AZ, United States||www.tucsoncollege.edu|
|Yavapai College||1100 E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301, United States||www.yc.edu|