Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
So you’ve decided that you want to go to school for medical billing & coding in Arizona. The first thing you will need to do is find an accredited school. Accredited schools will be recognized as legitimate institutions that are capable of properly training you in the field of medical billing & coding. If you attend a school that isn’t accredited, you will not receive the proper training, certificates, or degrees that are required to start a career in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Arizona
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
To become a medical biller and coder, you will need training from one of the many accredited schools Arizona. The classes you take will have been specifically designed to teach you everything you need to start a career in medical billing & coding. While the training is required for this career, you can also get certifications that show employers that you have the knowledge necessary to work as a medical biller and coder. These certifications are not required, but they will give you an advantage over any competition you might have when seeking employment. Being certified could give you the edge over someone who has only been trained and does not have any certifications. There are many schools and programs in Arizona that will help you get these certifications if you want to take that path.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Arizona
Once you take all the necessary steps to becoming a certified medical biller and coder in Arizona, you will be able to begin your career. So how much money does an Arizona based medical biller and coder make anyways? The simple answer is that it depends on a few things. The specific field you decide to go into, and how much experience you have will determine your salary. In general, a medical biller and coder will earn about $27,000 per year in Arizona. However, a medical coding supervisor earns around $50,000 per year. This goes to show that experience and your specific niche will play a huge role in determining what your salary will be.
List of Arizona Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Phoenix College – Phoenix, AZ
Carrington College – Mesa, AZ
Maricopa Community College – Phoenix Area
Glendale Community College – Glendale, AZ
Everest College – Phoenix and Mesa
Pima Community College – Tucson, AZ
Brookline College – Tempe, Phoenix, and Tucson
Estrella Mountain Community College – Avondale, AZ
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
|Brown Mackie College - Phoenix, AZ||13430 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brown Mackie College - Tucson, AZ||4585 E Speedway Blvd #204, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/tucson.aspx|
|Everest College - Mesa||5416 E Baseline Rd, 200, Mesa, AZ 85206, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|Everest College - Phoenix||10400 N 25th Ave #190, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||9215 North Black Canyon Hwy.|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brookline College||2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820||brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Coconino County Community College||2800 S Lone Tree Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States||www.coconino.edu|
|Maricopa Skill Center||1245 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States||www.maricopaskillcenter.com/|
|Mohave Community College||480 Central St, Colorado City, AZ 86021, United States||www.mohave.edu/|
|Phoenix College||1202 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013, United States||www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Pima Community College||2202 West Anklam, Tucson, AZ 85709, United States||www.pima.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Phoenix||9630 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.sanfordbrown.edu/Phoenix|
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155 Tucson, AZ, United States||www.tucsoncollege.edu|
|Yavapai College||1100 E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301, United States||www.yc.edu|