Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
So you’ve decided that you want to go to school for medical billing & coding in Arizona. The first thing you will need to do is find an accredited school. Accredited schools will be recognized as legitimate institutions that are capable of properly training you in the field of medical billing & coding. If you attend a school that isn’t accredited, you will not receive the proper training, certificates, or degrees that are required to start a career in medical billing & coding.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding School Arizona
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Health Information Specialist
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology (BS)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
To become a medical biller and coder, you will need training from one of the many accredited schools Arizona. The classes you take will have been specifically designed to teach you everything you need to start a career in medical billing & coding. While the training is required for this career, you can also get certifications that show employers that you have the knowledge necessary to work as a medical biller and coder. These certifications are not required, but they will give you an advantage over any competition you might have when seeking employment. Being certified could give you the edge over someone who has only been trained and does not have any certifications. There are many schools and programs in Arizona that will help you get these certifications if you want to take that path.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder in Arizona
Once you take all the necessary steps to becoming a certified medical biller and coder in Arizona, you will be able to begin your career. So how much money does an Arizona based medical biller and coder make anyways? The simple answer is that it depends on a few things. The specific field you decide to go into, and how much experience you have will determine your salary. In general, a medical biller and coder will earn about $27,000 per year in Arizona. However, a medical coding supervisor earns around $50,000 per year. This goes to show that experience and your specific niche will play a huge role in determining what your salary will be.
List of Arizona Medical Billing Coding School Programs
Phoenix College – Phoenix, AZ
Carrington College – Mesa, AZ
Maricopa Community College – Phoenix Area
Glendale Community College – Glendale, AZ
Everest College – Phoenix and Mesa
Pima Community College – Tucson, AZ
Brookline College – Tempe, Phoenix, and Tucson
Estrella Mountain Community College – Avondale, AZ
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in Arizona
|Brown Mackie College - Phoenix, AZ||13430 N Black Canyon Hwy|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brown Mackie College - Tucson, AZ||4585 E Speedway Blvd #204, Tucson, AZ 85712, United States||www.brownmackie.edu/tucson.aspx|
|Everest College - Mesa||5416 E Baseline Rd, 200, Mesa, AZ 85206, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|Everest College - Phoenix||10400 N 25th Ave #190, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.everestcollegephoenix.edu/|
|The Bryman School of Arizona||9215 North Black Canyon Hwy.|
Phoenix, AZ 85029
|Brookline College||2445 W. Dunlap Avenue, Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ 85021-5820||brooklinecollege.edu/locations/phoenix/|
|Coconino County Community College||2800 S Lone Tree Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States||www.coconino.edu|
|Maricopa Skill Center||1245 E Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States||www.maricopaskillcenter.com/|
|Mohave Community College||480 Central St, Colorado City, AZ 86021, United States||www.mohave.edu/|
|Phoenix College||1202 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013, United States||www.phoenixcollege.edu|
|Pima Community College||2202 West Anklam, Tucson, AZ 85709, United States||www.pima.edu|
|Sanford-Brown College – Phoenix||9630 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States||www.sanfordbrown.edu/Phoenix|
|Tucson College||5151 E Broadway Blvd #155 Tucson, AZ, United States||www.tucsoncollege.edu|
|Yavapai College||1100 E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301, United States||www.yc.edu|