Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New JerseyThose responsible for medicinal billing/code are the lifeblood of the medicinal industry. They are the ones who look at the services that a patient needs and determines how to check that individual. As a therapeutical billing & coding expert, you'll learn what different codes mean and how to apply those codes to records and checks. Accredited therapeutic billing & code institute New Jersey will teach you those codes and much more.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding Classes NJ
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA in Health Services Management
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- AAS in Health Sciences
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Computer and Network Support Technician
Medicinal Billing/Coding Certification NJThe medicinal billing/coding certification is something that you need if you hope to work in the field. The AAPC administers a variety of tests and gives certificates in billing/code, compliance and other areas. While you might see programs advertised online and on television that claim you can work in the field with just a few classes, you need your certificate before you can find work. Some programs let you finish in just a few months, while others let you earn a two-year degree in applied health or a similar topic.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder NJMedicinal billers and coders typically work at hospitals, doctors' offices, medicinal clinics and in other medicinal offices. There are some people who also do the job from home. Those medicinal offices will send them the information they need, and they log onto an account to file the information. Most medicinal checker/code experts in New Jersey start out making $12 to $14 an hour, but you can also make as much as $20 an hour. If you accept a job working from home, you usually won't receive health insurance, paid time off or any other benefits.
List of Medical Billing/Coding Programs NJNo matter where you live in New Jersey, you'll find programs dedicate to the training and education of future medicinal checkers and coders. Depending on the program, you may have the chance to visit a job site, spend some time working there and see what the job entails. New Jersey is home to several institute that focus on medicinal education and the healthcare industry, but you'll also find that some training centers and institutes offer similar courses, including:
Lincoln Technical Institute
Harris School of Business
Prism Career Institute
Healthcare Training Institute
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Jersey
|American Institute||346 Lexington Avenue|
Clifton, NJ 07011
|American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education||4500 New Brunswick Ave. |
Piscataway, NJ 08854
|Anthem Institute – Cherry Hill||2100 Route 38 and Mall Drive|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
|Anthem Institute – Jersey City||40 Journal Square|
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Anthem Institute – New Brunswick||651 US Highway One|
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
|Anthem Institute – Parsippany||959 Route 46 East|
Parsippany, NJ 07054
|Dover Business College||600 Getty Ave, |
Clifton, NJ 07011
|Eastwick College||10 S Franklin Turnpike, |
Ramsey, NJ 07446
|Everest Institute – South Plainfield||5000 Hadley Road, Suite 100|
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
|Harris School of Business – Hamilton Campus||3620 Quakerbridge Rd|
Hamilton, NJ 08619
|Harris School of Business – Linwood Campus||1201 New Road, Suite 226|
Linwood, NJ 08221
|Harris School of Business – Voorhees||401 White Horse Road |
Voorhees, NJ 08043
|Healthcare Training Institute||1969 Morris Avenue|
Union, New Jersey 07083
|HoHoKus School – RETS Nutley||103 Park Avenue, |
Nutley, NJ 07110
|The Institute for Health Education||600 Pavonia Avenue|
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Lincoln College of Technology||1697 OAK TREE ROAD|
EDISON, NJ 08820
|Lincoln Technical Institute||308 W. ROUTE 38|
MOORESTOWN, NJ 08057
|National American University||400 Plaza Drive, Suite 109, |
Secaucus, NJ 07096
|Performance Training Institute||1012 Cox Cro Rd # 10, |
Toms River, NJ 08755
|Prism Career Institute – Cherry Hill||3 Executive Campus|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
|Salem Community College||460 Hollywood Avenue |
Carney's Point, NJ 08069
|Sanford-Brown Institute – Iselin||675 US Route 1 | 2nd Floor |
Iselin, NJ 08830
|Star Career Academy||150 Brick Blvd |
Brick, NJ 08723
|Thomas Edison State College||101 W. State St.|
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176