Find Accredited Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New JerseyThose responsible for medicinal billing/code are the lifeblood of the medicinal industry. They are the ones who look at the services that a patient needs and determines how to check that individual. As a therapeutical billing & coding expert, you'll learn what different codes mean and how to apply those codes to records and checks. Accredited therapeutic billing & code institute New Jersey will teach you those codes and much more.
List of Medical Insurance - Billing and Coding Classes NJ
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Health Claims Specialist
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Billing and Coding
Centenary University is an inclusive and collaborative learning community dedicated to preparing its students to enter society as professional and global citizens by providing experiences that foster skills of critical thought and purposeful action. The Centenary experience is distinguished by a fundamental belief in the full potential of each student, a strong liberal arts foundation, career preparation, and a culture of service to the community and to the world.
- Health Administration Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BBA in Health Services Management
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- AAS in Health Sciences
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Computer and Network Support Technician
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Medicinal Billing/Coding Certification NJThe medicinal billing/coding certification is something that you need if you hope to work in the field. The AAPC administers a variety of tests and gives certificates in billing/code, compliance and other areas. While you might see programs advertised online and on television that claim you can work in the field with just a few classes, you need your certificate before you can find work. Some programs let you finish in just a few months, while others let you earn a two-year degree in applied health or a similar topic.
Salaries for Medical Biller and Coder NJMedicinal billers and coders typically work at hospitals, doctors' offices, medicinal clinics and in other medicinal offices. There are some people who also do the job from home. Those medicinal offices will send them the information they need, and they log onto an account to file the information. Most medicinal checker/code experts in New Jersey start out making $12 to $14 an hour, but you can also make as much as $20 an hour. If you accept a job working from home, you usually won't receive health insurance, paid time off or any other benefits.
List of Medical Billing/Coding Programs NJNo matter where you live in New Jersey, you'll find programs dedicate to the training and education of future medicinal checkers and coders. Depending on the program, you may have the chance to visit a job site, spend some time working there and see what the job entails. New Jersey is home to several institute that focus on medicinal education and the healthcare industry, but you'll also find that some training centers and institutes offer similar courses, including:
Lincoln Technical Institute
Harris School of Business
Prism Career Institute
Healthcare Training Institute
More Medical Billing and Coding Schools in New Jersey
|American Institute||346 Lexington Avenue|
Clifton, NJ 07011
|American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education||4500 New Brunswick Ave. |
Piscataway, NJ 08854
|Anthem Institute – Cherry Hill||2100 Route 38 and Mall Drive|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
|Anthem Institute – Jersey City||40 Journal Square|
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Anthem Institute – New Brunswick||651 US Highway One|
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
|Anthem Institute – Parsippany||959 Route 46 East|
Parsippany, NJ 07054
|Dover Business College||600 Getty Ave, |
Clifton, NJ 07011
|Eastwick College||10 S Franklin Turnpike, |
Ramsey, NJ 07446
|Everest Institute – South Plainfield||5000 Hadley Road, Suite 100|
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
|Harris School of Business – Hamilton Campus||3620 Quakerbridge Rd|
Hamilton, NJ 08619
|Harris School of Business – Linwood Campus||1201 New Road, Suite 226|
Linwood, NJ 08221
|Harris School of Business – Voorhees||401 White Horse Road |
Voorhees, NJ 08043
|Healthcare Training Institute||1969 Morris Avenue|
Union, New Jersey 07083
|HoHoKus School – RETS Nutley||103 Park Avenue, |
Nutley, NJ 07110
|The Institute for Health Education||600 Pavonia Avenue|
Jersey City, NJ 07306
|Lincoln College of Technology||1697 OAK TREE ROAD|
EDISON, NJ 08820
|Lincoln Technical Institute||308 W. ROUTE 38|
MOORESTOWN, NJ 08057
|National American University||400 Plaza Drive, Suite 109, |
Secaucus, NJ 07096
|Performance Training Institute||1012 Cox Cro Rd # 10, |
Toms River, NJ 08755
|Prism Career Institute – Cherry Hill||3 Executive Campus|
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
|Salem Community College||460 Hollywood Avenue |
Carney's Point, NJ 08069
|Sanford-Brown Institute – Iselin||675 US Route 1 | 2nd Floor |
Iselin, NJ 08830
|Star Career Academy||150 Brick Blvd |
Brick, NJ 08723
|Thomas Edison State College||101 W. State St.|
Trenton, NJ 08608-1176